The betting review has consisted of betting tips and odds, predictions, head to head and best spots for outcomes. After reading the content you will be able to make predictions. If you have any experience, do not forget to apply here. however, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. You must read for all kinds of results.
Wolves played six games and won three times. On the other hand, they filed in a couple of games and one match did not release any result.
If we talk about the other team, they also took part in six games and won 2. The entire side did not stop the opposition in four matches.
Head to Head
In the English Premier League, Wolver posted two goals versus 0. It showed the major difference between the two teams. We can expect any positive result from it.
Wolves picked 48% chances to carry the day. On the other side, Watford gained only 25% chances to win the game. However, the remaining 27% chances went into the draw.
Both teams did not announce their final squad. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to my experience, there will not be any change in the final last squad.
Goals in English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Wolverhampton played six games and won three matches. They failed in three contests and one game did not favour anyone. The entire side scored five goals and conceded six also. Hee-Chan was the best player to score four goals.
If we see the performance of other teams, then they also fought seven times. Unfortunately, they failed in five matches and won two times.
Watford posted ten goals in seven games and conceded twelve. Dennis was a major player with five goals.
What are the best sites for betting?
Results in last six games
Wolves : W,W,W,L,D,,D
Betting Odds & Tips
Wolves picked 1.73 rates ( Bet365), 1.74 (Betway), and 1.42 by the Purwin.
On the other hand, Watford gained 3.62 (Bet365), 3.40 (Betway), and 3.55 by the Pure win.
The player with red and Yellow cards
Ruben Neves faced five yellow cards and 0 red cards from Wolvers. On the other team, Dennis faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
What is the data of match and time?
The match is scheduled to play on 26th December at Molineux stadium. You can see it live at 19:00.
I tried my best to post all the required information. If there is any issue in prediction data, then you can compare it to others. According to our own experience, Watford has better chances to win the game. However, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 23, 2023