The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head to head, predictions, goals in the English premier league, squads, betting odds & tips. If you have any experience in the past, then do not hesitate to apply here. However, no one is responsible for any loss in betting.
West Ham United played six games to win in four. They failed in a single match, and other partners did not take any side. On the other side, Norwich City also played six games to win in two games. They failed in a couple of fun, and exact matches remained level.
Head to Head
Both the teams played against each other in July 2020. West Ham United posted four goals and conceded 0, which showed the significant difference between the two teams.
If we see the latest predictions, West Ham United picked 61% chances to win the game. On the other side, Norwich City also gained 17% chances to carry the day. Moreover, the remaining 22% chances went into the draw.
Goals in English Premier League
In the English Premier League, West Ham United played six matches to win in three. They failed in a couple of games, and one game did not take any side. They scored 12 goals and conceded nine also. Michail was the best player with six goals as their own.
On the other side, West Ham United has taken part in six matches and won three. They failed in a couple of rounds. The entire side posted two goals and conceded 16 also. Teemu played an outstanding game with four goals.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup for the coming game. According to our experience, there will not be any change in the final squad. Only an injury may change the players.
Match Time and date
The match is scheduled to play on 18th December 2021. London Stadium is ready to host this game. You can watch live actions from 20:00.
Results in last head to head matches
West Ham United : W,W,D,W,L,W
Norwich City :D,L,L,W,W,D
What are the best spots for betting?
It is up to you which site is best for a better outcome. However, Betfair, bet365, pure win, and beltway are the significant spots to post betting.
Betting Odds & Tips
West Ham United picked 1.23 rates ( Bet365), 1.44 (Betway), and 1.42 by the Purwin.
On the other hand, Norwich gained 3.42 (Bet365), 3.30 (Betway), and 3.55 by the Pure win.
A player with reddest and Yellow cards
Michail faced four yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Ben also picked two yellow cards and one red.
Who will win the match?
West Ham United has more chances to carry the day. We release this prediction after getting a lot of past official data.
I tried my best to post all the essential information, and if you still have any issues, you can change your mind. All the predictions can prove right or wrong. The best person is that who likes to search own. In the end, we are in favor of West Ham United.
July 3, 2022
July 1, 2022