Manchester City vs Nottingham Forest Match Review

Manchester City vs Nottingham Forest Match Review

Posted on November 16, 2023 by in Football
Manchester City vs Nottingham Forest Match Review

There is not any difference between the performance of Manchester City and Nottingham Forest. Both remained equal in winning numbers. I will try my best to leave helpful information for you. After reading all data, you will be able to make predictions. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Premier League.

Latest performance

Manchester City played six games and won 4 times. They succeeded in drawing 2 matches also. On the other hand, Forest also participated in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game, and the other match did not take any side.

Results in the last six games

Manchester City : W,W,W,W,D,D

Nottingham Forest : W,W,W,W,L,D

There is the only difference between one game. Manchester City did not lose any game from the last six.

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. Here are the expected predictions for you.


Manchester City picked 87% chances to win. On the other hand, Nottingham Forest also conceded a 4% chance of winning. The remaining 9% chances will go to a draw match.

Manchester City picked more prediction numbers in this game. So, we can choose it as a better side.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Manchester City played 2 games and remained undefeated. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 2 also. Haaland scored 6 goals for him.

On the other hand, Nottingham Forest also played 2 games and failed in one match. The other game did not leave any results. Brennan scored 1 goal. Here are the red and yellow card numbers for a couple of teams.

So, both teams created different results in the recent games of the English Premier League. Forest failed to win any game in the English Premier League. They can face more problems in this match also. Here is the red and yellow cards information for you.

Red and Yellow cards

Haaland faced 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Brennan also faced the same number of cards from the other team.

Betting Odds

Manchester City picked 1/16 betting price versus 28/1 for Nottingham Forest. On the other hand, 12/1 numbers will go to the drawn match.


Manchester City remained undefeated in the last six games.

Betting Tips

Both teams will score under 3.5. We made these predictions on behalf of past data. Do not forget to compare it at any time.

Match Detail

The match is scheduled to play on 31st August in England. It will be a night game.

Final Words

I tried to explain all the central parts of the game. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. However, no one is responsible for failure. According to us, Manchester City is a better side to win the game. Moreover, the same side did not lose even a single game in the last six.

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites