Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Review – 17th December

Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Review – 17th December

Posted on November 27, 2021 by in Football
Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Review - 17th December

Leicester City and Tottenham Hotspur are going to face each other on 17th December. Both the teams are playing well in the season. I am here to tell you about the significant elements of the game. If you have any experience in the past, then you can compare it to others. It has consisted of the latest Performance, head to head, predictions, squads, and betting odds.

Latest Performance in last season

Both the teams took part in six matches. Leicester City won only two games from six. They failed in a couple of fun, and two games did not release any result.

On the other side, Hotspur also took part in an exact number of games to claim three wins. They failed in a couple of fun, and one match did not favor anyone.

Head to Head

In the English Premier League, both sides had faced each other for seven months. Hotspur did well in the game to win by 2-4. It was a significant difference between the two sides.

Predictions

There is a very far difference in the Performance of the two teams. So, Leicester City picked 46% chances to win the match. On the other side, Hotspot also gained 29% chances. At the same time, the remaining 25% chances went into draw level.

Squads

We are waiting for the final lineup. According to my experience, there will not be any change in the last squad.

Goals in the English premier league

In the English Premier League, Leicester City played six games to win in two. They scored seven goals and conceded ten also. Jamie was the best player with seven goals from its side.

If we talk about the other team, Tottenham also took part in six matches to win 2. They failed in three games, and one partner did not release any result.

The entire side posted five goals and conceded nine also. Son Heung was the best player with four goals from its side.

Match date and time

The match is scheduled to play at King Power Stadium on 17th December. It will start at 0.30.

Latest Results

Tottenham Hotspur : W,L,D,L,L,L,W

Leicester City : W,L,W,D,W,L

The player with the most red and Yellow cards

Anyone faced one red card from Leicester City and no yellow card. On the other side, Japhet conceded three yellow cards and one red. That is the significant difference between the two teams.

What are the major spots for betting?

Pure win, Betway, Bet365, and Betfair are the significant sources to bet on any game. One thing that takes into account, your age must be 18.

Who will win the match?

According to my experience, Leicester City has more chances to carry the day. No doubt, all the experts have different points of view.

Betting odds & Tips

Leicester City picked 1.33 rates ( Bet365), 1.34 (Betway), and 1.32 by the Purwin.

On the other hand, Hotspur gained 3.52 (Bet365), 3.30 (Betway), and 3.45 by the Pure win.

Conclusion

I tried my best to post all the essential information. If you still want to clear more, you can compare all the facts and figures to any other spot—our predictions based on the past data. However, no one is responsible for any loss in betting.

Recent News
Boomerang Casino Review

Boomerang Casino Review

November 30, 2022

Hot Pepper Slot Review

Hot Pepper Slot Review

November 30, 2022

Canada vs Morocco Match Review

Canada vs Morocco Match Review

November 30, 2022

Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites