Leeds United and Arsenal are going to face each other in a most crucial game. Both the teams played a lot of fun in the English Premier League. If you have any experience in the past, then do not hesitate to apply here. I am here to tell you about the significant aspects of the game.
Leeds United played six games to win one. They failed in two matches, and the other three did not take any side. If we talk about the Arsenal team, they also took part in six games to win in 5.
Head to Head
In the English League Cup 2021, both the teams faced each other in October. Arsenal won the game by 2-0. It was a significant difference between the two teams.
According to the latest search from official sources, you can predict that Leeds United has a 36% chance to win. On the other side, Arsenal also gained 38% chances to carry the day. However, the other 26% chances went in to draw level.
Goals in English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Leeds United played six games to win in one. They failed in 2 games, and three matches did not take any result.
Raphina remained the top scorer with five goals from its side.
On the other side, Arsenal also took part in six matches to win two. They did not stop the opposition in three games. The entire side posted three goals and conceded 11 also. Emile was the best player with four goals from their team.
Match date and time
The match is scheduled to play at Elland stadium. You can see it live on 18th December at 20:00.
I have checked all the latest news and updates. Both the team management did not announce their final squad. We have to wait till the start of the game.
What are the better spots for betting?
There are many ways to place a bet. However, if you have experience in football, then you can make your bet. Moreover, Betway, pure win, Betfair, and bet365 are significant sources of betting.
The player with Yellow and red cards
From Leeds United, Pascal faced two yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Albert also met four yellow cards and one red.
Result in last six games
Leeds United : W,W,L,D,L,W
Arsenal : L,L,W,D,L,D
Betting Odds & Tips
Leeds United picked 1.43 rates ( Bet365), 1.54 (Betway), and 1.42 by the Purwin.
On the other hand, Arsenal gained 3.52 (Bet365), 3.30 (Betway), and 3.55 by the Pure win.
All the information has been taken from reliable sources. If you still have any confusion, then you can try another spot. We made these predictions on behalf of the past data. At last, we have checked that Leeds United is ready to gain more points.
July 3, 2022
July 1, 2022