Football is quite a different game from all other sports games. If you have any experience in the past, then you need to apply in betting. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-hed, predictions, goals in the English premier league, squads, betting tips, and odds. Do not worry if you face any other result than expectations.
Chelsea played six games and won 5 times. The remaining one game did not create any result. On the other side, Everton also played the same number of games to win in nothing. They failed in 4 matches. At the same time, the remaining two games did not create any result.
Head to Head
I have checked the latest results and found excellent results. Chelsea played a great match versus the opposition. They have won the game by 2-0. It was a decent performance by any side.
According to the predictions, Chelsea picked 66% chances to carry the day. On the other side, Everton also gained 14% chances to win the game. The remaining 20% chances did not take any side.
I did not pick any news about the final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to our sources, there will not be any change in the last lineup.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Chelsea took part in six matches to win in 4. Whereas they failed in one half, and the other game did not take any side.
The whole side posted 17 goals and conceded three also. It is a very difference between the performance to sides. Reece James was the best player with four goals.
On the other hand, Everton also took part in six games to win one. They failed in three games, and two matches did not take any side. The entire side scored six goals and conceded 11. It showed the difference between this side and the opposition.
Andros was a significant player with three goals.
Match Date and Time
The match is scheduled to play at Stamford stadium. It will start at 00.45 on 17th December.
What are the primary sites for betting?
Pure win, Betfair, Bet365, and Betway are significant sources of post-betting. If you apply your own experience, then it is better than all the others. One thing to take into account is that you must be 18.
Betting Odds & Tips
Chelsea picked 1.23 rates ( Bet365), 1.44 (Betway), and 1.42 by the Purwin.
On the other hand, Everton gained 3.42 (Bet365), 3.30 (Betway), and 3.55 by the Pure win.
Chelsea : W,W,W,D,W,W
Everton : D,L,L,L,D,L
The player with red and yellow cards
From the side of Chelsea, Reece James picked five yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Richarlison also faced two yellow and 0 red cards.
Who will win the game?
No doubt, Chelsea has better chances to carry the day. They are in good form to rattle the hopes of others.
I tried my best to post all the essential information. If you still have any issues, then you can change your mind at any time. According to our own experience, Chelsea is ready to gain more points. You may change your mind if you disagree with us.
December 8, 2022
December 7, 2022
December 6, 2022
December 5, 2022
December 5, 2022