The betting review has consisted of the latest results and profiles of all teams. I am here to tell you about the significant aspects of games. After reading the article, you will be able to make predictions. It has consisted of the latest performance, projections, head to head, betting odds & tips. However, no one is responsible for any loss in betting.
I have checked that Aston Villa played six games and won in a single game. They failed in five games. On the other side, Burnley also won one game from six. However, they fell in 2 games, and the other three did not release any result.
Head to Head
Both the teams had faced each other in English Premier League. Burnley posted three goals versus two. It was a significant difference between the two teams.
We made predictions on behalf of past facts and figures. If you want to compare it, then you can do it. According to, Aston Villa picked 48% chances to win, and Burnley gained 27%. The remaining 25% went in to draw level.
Goals in English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Aston Villa took part in six matches and won three. They failed in three games, and the other two did not release any result. The entire code posted 11 goals and conceded eight also. Danny Lings was the best person with two goals.
On the other side, Burnley also took part in six matches to win n 0. They failed in three games, and 3 remained level.
The whole side posted six goals and conceded 12. Maxwell was the best player with five goals. You can get some expectations from these results.
I have checked that no one announced the final lineup for the coming game. We have to wait till the start of the play. According to our experience, there will not be any change in the finals squad.
Match Date and Time
The match is scheduled to play on 18th December. Villa Park ground is ready to host it. You can see it live at 20:00.
What are the significant sites to place a bet?
Betfair, Bet365, Purewin, Betway, and some other spots are best to play betting. However, no one will take responsibility for these actions.
Results in last head to head games
Aston Villa : L,L,L,L,L,W
Burnley : L,D,L,W,D,D
The player with the most red and Yellow Cards
Arzy Konza was a layer from Aston Villa who faced five yellow cards and one red. On the other side, Ashley also gained two yellow cards and one red.
Betting Odds & Tips
Aston Villa picked 1.33 rates ( Bet365), 1.34 (Betway), and 1.32 by the Purwin.
On the other hand, Burnley gained 3.52 (Bet365), 3.30 (Betway), and 3.45 by the Pure win.
All the information has been taken from reliable sources. If you still have any issues, then you can analyze all the facts and figures. According to it, Aston Villa has a lot of chances to carry the day. We picked these predictions from the latest results.
June 29, 2022
June 27, 2022
June 23, 2022
June 22, 2022
June 20, 2022