Arsenal vs West Ham United Betting Review – 16th December

Arsenal vs West Ham United Betting Review – 16th December

Posted on November 26, 2021 by in Football
Arsenal vs West Ham United Betting Review - 16th December

Arsenal and West Ham United are going to play for survival. I am here to tell you about the significant part of betting. It would help if you compared all the facts and figures. It has consisted of the latest performance, head to head, predictions, squads, betting odds & tips. However, no one is responsible for any kind of result.

Latest performance

Both the teams took part in six games in recent time. Arsenal won four games and failed in one game. They also failed to pick any result in one match. On the other side, West Ham United won four games from six. The entire side did not stop the other team in one round.

Head to Head

In the English Premier League, these teams had met with each other in March 2021. The final result was 3-3. It showed that both the teams remained well.

Squads

I have checked the latest news and updates. No one has declared the final squad. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Predictions

Arsenal picked 42% chances to win the match. On the other side, West Ham United also gained 31% chances to carry the day. The remaining 27% chances went in to draw level. We analyzed the last profiles of players.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Arsenal played six matches to win in 4. They failed in one round, and the other game did not create any result.

The whole side posted ten goals and conceded six also. From Arsenal, Emile posted four goals from its side.

If we talk about West Ham United’s performance in English Premier League, they took part in six matches to win four. They scored 11 goals and conceded 4.

Michail Antonio was the best player with six goals from its side.

Match Time & Date

The match is scheduled to play at Emirates Stadium on 16th December. You can see it live at 00.30.

What is the best sport for betting?

Betway, Betfair, Purewin, and Bet365 are the significant sites to place a bet. The best person is that who likes to compare data.

Betting Odds & Tips

Arsenal picked 1.23 rates ( Bet365), 1.44 (Betway), and 1.42 by the Purwin.

On the other hand, West Ham United gained 3.42 (Bet365), 3.30 (Betway), and 3.55 by the Pure win.

Who will win the match?

Arsenal has more chances to win the match.

Conclusion

All the information has been taken from reliable sources. If you still have any issues, then you can compare the data. However, no one is responsible for any result. If you are a newcomer, then you have to spend some time. In betting, you may lose or win.

Recent News
Boomerang Casino Review

Boomerang Casino Review

November 30, 2022

Hot Pepper Slot Review

Hot Pepper Slot Review

November 30, 2022

Canada vs Morocco Match Review

Canada vs Morocco Match Review

November 30, 2022

Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites