West Bromwich vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review

West Bromwich vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review

Posted on January 21, 2023 by in Football
West Bromwich vs Blackburn Rovers Match Review

Albion is one of the best sides in the English Football League. They can win any game in the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. Here are complete facts and figures of teams and players.

Latest performance

According to the latest performance, West Bromwich Albion played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Rovers also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. It is a major change between the two sides.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Rovers. On the other hand, they can maintain this performance.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then West Bromwich picked a 59% chance to win. On the other side. Rovers also gained a 15% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals of the English Football League.

West Bromwich Albion and Blackburn Rovers Goals

In the English Football League, West Albion played 14 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 also. On the other side, they scored 20 goals and conceded 14 also. Thomas scored 5 goals for the side.

If we see Rovers, then they played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 9 games also. That is the reason for creating pressure on this side. On the other hand, they scored 10 goals and conceded 21 also. Ben Diaz scored 9 goals.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which is the final XI for this game.

Red and yellow cards

If we see red and yellow card numbers, then both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Albion faced 5 yellow cards and Rovers also faced only yellow cards.

Odds and tips

According to the odds and tips, Albion is ready to win another game. They will rattle the hopes of others. Moreover, the same side will get more rate as compared to the other one.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Albion as a better side. They remained undefeated in a lot of games in the past matches. That is the reason o choose and take favor Albion. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. All the data have been taken from the best and official sources. You must have to check the reliability.

Recent News
Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

February 7, 2023

Online Casino Slots Guide

Online Casino Slots Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Sports Betting Guide

Online Sports Betting Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites