Verona vs Juventus Match Review

Verona vs Juventus Match Review

Posted on November 16, 2023 by in Football
Verona vs Juventus Match Review

Verona did not win even a single game in the last some games. It is a big problem for them. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all the information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. Here is the complete story of all games in the past.

Latest performance

Verona played six games and won but failed in all matches. On the other side, Juventus also took part in six games and failed in three games. The same side succeeded in three matches also. It is a complete change in the performance of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. I will update all information for you.

Red and yellow cards

According to the red and yellow cards. No one conceded any red card. However, these couple sides faced 4,4 yellow cards.

Head to Head

If we see head-to-head information, then Juventus did well in the last game. They have won the game by 2-0 in 7 months. It will not be easy for another side to beat them.

Predictions

If we compare the predictions of teams, Verona picked a 24% chance to win. On the other side, Juventus also gained a 49% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Verona played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 matches. They scored 7 goals and conceded 14 also. Henry scored 2 goals for the team.

On the other side, Juventus played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 4 also. Dusan scored 6 goals for the team.

Statistics

According to statistics, Verona did not win even a single game in the last six games. Moreover, the same side succeeded in the game from the last 6 ones.

Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, Juventus picked a 3/1 betting price. On the other side, 17/20 numbers will go to the drawn game. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn match. It is a big change in the performance of teams.

Betting Tips

If we see the big results of teams, then Juventus has maximum chances to win the game. The expected result is to draw it.

Final Words

It is very clear from the above result that Juventus is a happy side. They are ready to win this game, let’s see what is going to happen in this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Verona is still struggling from the last some games. So, they need to do well in the coming game.

Recent News

Monarch’s Shocking

June 13, 2024

Senate voting

June 13, 2024

Euro CUP tournament

June 13, 2024

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites