It is a tradition unlike any other and the previous edition of the Masters Cup was not different. Tiger Woods captured his 1st major in more than a ten years and will return in 2020 as the defending champion.
If you wish to take a swing at gold betting, there is no better way to start than with the Master Cup. So, as you wait one more exceptional April in Augusta, check or tips, odds to make you a more informed gambler.
Gambling on the Masters
The Masters Cups take place in April each year and, unlike all other major events in professional golf, it’s held at a similar location each year at Augusta National Golf Club, meaning past performance can be utilized to inform you gambling. Master Golf betting 2020 is a growing phenomenon. The event has the smallest number of starters in any major, with among 90-100 playing at Masters each year, making this event golf betting markets more narrow than other majors.
Previous winners of the Masters are allowed to re-enter the event as many times as they like, so the field is often saturated with players that are past their legacy. This makes the field gamble fairly redundant when it comes to the Masters, and sometimes betting odds are the same then you’d usually see.
As an outcome, expect younger golfers that play well in the times preceding the Masters to shorten in price. This rule of thumb uses implements to other events that you incorporate as a part of your long term golf gambling planning.
2020 US Masters Betting Odds
- Tiger Woods – 11.00
- Jordan Speith – 11.00
- Dustin Johnson – 13.00
- Rory McIlroy – 13.00
- Justin Thomas – 13.00
- Brooks Koepka – 15.00
- Justin Rose – 17.00
- Jon Rahm – 19.00
- Rickie Fowler – 19.00
- Bubba Watson – 26.00
- Jason Day – 26.00
- Bryson Dechambeau – 26.00
- Patrick Reed – 29.00
- Cameron Champ – 29.00
- Tommy Fleetwood – 34.00
- Tony Finau – 34.00
- Hideki Matsuyama – 34.00
- Francesco Molinari – 36.00
- Sergio Garcia – 36.00
- Paul Casey – 36.00
Top FIve golf bets
- Outright – this sort of wager allows you to pick who’ll win the Masters Cup. It’s a risky wager as the player you pick has to win it all, but it also has the biggest payout.
- Top 5/Top 10 – another choice is to gamble on a player to finish in the top five or top ten. This provides you the margin of win, but your payouts reduce a little bit.
- Make the cut – this prop wager allows you to gamble on whether a player will make or miss the cut.
- Head to head gambling – this sort of wager pits 2 golfers against each other. Then you’ve to decide which of the 2 will have the lower score at the last of 4 rounds.
- Live – if you are not interested in placing a wager before the event starts, you can also live wager the Masters.
US Masters Golf 2020 Betting Tips
Seek Strong Par Five Players
If you’re choosing an event winner to focus on big guns that do practically well on Par 5s. Most US Masters winners have played the Par 5s in nine under par.
Look for draw ball naturals
Due to the route, the Augusta laid out, the field suits golfers that can curve the ball efficiently from right to left. Several fairways are doglegs in the substance, so golfers who naturally draw the ball tend to be a huge benefit.
Stay away from defending champion
At the Masters defending the green jacket is virtually unheard, which might look surprising considering that seventeen players have won the vent more than once. Only 3 top players have managed to retain their title – Woods, Nicklaus, and Faldo.