Marseille is ready to win another game of French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of the teams.
Troyes played six games and failed in 3 games. On the other hand, Marseille also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Marseille would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
According to predictions, Troyes picked a 24% chance to win. On the other side, Marseille also took a 50% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the French League 1
In the French League 1, Troyes played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 11 also. Mama scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Marseille also took part in 7 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 6 also. Alexis scored 5 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side.
Marseille picked more chances to win the game. Yes, the other expected result is to draw the match.
Troyes did not win even a single game from the last back-to-back six contest.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Troyes faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards.on the other hand, Marseille also conceded 4 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is the better side to carry the day.
If we see the betting tips, then Marseille will get more betting prices as compared to the other side. Here are the final predictions for you.
If you have read all the data and information, then it is not an easy task to make the place in the best prediction. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Marseille as a better side. It can beat any side in the world. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. I tried my best to leave useful and correct data for viewers. Marseille did well in head-to-head also.
September 26, 2023
September 25, 2023
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023