Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton Match Review

Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton Match Review

Posted on October 14, 2022 by in Football
Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all data, you can make prediciotns. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. Do not forget to compare the facts and figures all the time.

Latets performance

Hotspur played six games and won 3 times they failed in a couple of games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Everton also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and three matches did not take any side. Here is head to head detail of teams and squads.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Everton Would like to change some players in this game.

Results in the last six games

Hotspur : W,W,W,L,L,D

Everton : W,W,L,D,D,D

Hotspur always performed well in the English Premier League. They can win this game also.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result is Hotspur with 5-0. It showed that the difference between 5 games will create additional pressure on another side.

Predictions

According to predictions, Hotspur picked a 65% chance to win. On the other side, Everton also gained a 15% chance to win. The remaining 20% chances will go to the drawn game. Here are goals in the English Premier League.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Hotspur played 4 games and won 4 times. They scored 13 goals and conceded 4 also. Kane scored 8 goals in the league.

On the other side, Everton also took part in 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, the same side scored 5 goals and conceded 5 also. Anthony scored 2 goals.

Red and Yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Hotspur picked a 40/85 betting price versus 6/1 for Everton. Whereas, 7/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Statistics

Hotspur remained well in the last 7 back to back games of the English Premier League.

Betting Tips

If we compare the facts and figures of betting tips, then Hotspur has more chances to win the game. Here are the final words for you.

Final Words

After getting all the facts and figures, you can make predictions. Hotspur proved well in head-to-head detail and prediciotns. So, we can say that Hotspur can win this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. You can place a bet on Hotspur. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I tried my best to create official prediciotns. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.

Recent News
Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Net Gains Slot Review

Net Gains Slot Review

November 28, 2022

Wales Vs England Match Review

Wales Vs England Match Review

November 28, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites