Torino played six games and won 3 times. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. In betting, everyone needs to take some risk. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Torino played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Spezia also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 games also. It is the major change between the two sides.
These two couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
These couple of sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Torino. On the other hand, Torino is a much better side in this game also.
If we see predictions, then Torino picked a 55% chance to win. On the other side, Spezia also gained a 20% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Torino played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 4 also. Vlasic scored 3 matches also.
If we see the performance of Spezia, then they played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 3 goals and conceded 16 also. Izola scored 7 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Torino faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Spezia also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
These couple sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.
According to betting odd, Torino picked more betting prices as compared to another side. So, you can choose this side for a better result in the next games.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more detail. In the end, I would like to ask you o choose Torino as a better side. They can win the game without any pressure. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I have checked that some of the players did not perform in the recent season. But, they can bounce back in the game very well. In the end, we are in the favor of Torino as compared to Spezia. That is the end of the review.
September 25, 2023
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 23, 2023