The Ashes is one of the most prestigious and exciting cricket series in the world, where England and Australia battle for the coveted urn every two years. The 2023 edition of the Ashes will see both the men’s and women’s teams compete in five Tests, three T20s and three ODIs across England from June to July.
If you are a cricket fan and want to spice up your Ashes experience, you might be interested in some of the free bets and betting offers available from various online bookmakers. Whether you want to bet on the outcome of each match, the series winner, the top run-scorer, the top wicket-taker or any other market, you can find some great deals and promotions to boost your chances of winning.
In this article, we will review some of the best free bets and betting offers for the Ashes 2023, as well as provide some tips and advice on how to bet on this thrilling cricket event.
What are free bets and betting offers?
Free bets and betting offers are incentives that online bookmakers offer to new and existing customers to encourage them to bet on their platforms. They can come in different forms, such as:
- Free bets: These are credits that you can use to place bets without risking your own money. For example, you might get a £10 free bet when you sign up or when you place a qualifying bet of £10 or more.
- Matched bets: These are offers where the bookmaker matches your first bet with a free bet of the same value. For example, you might get a £20 free bet when you place your first bet of £20 or more.
- Risk-free bets: These are offers where the bookmaker refunds your stake as a free bet if your first bet loses. For example, you might get a £10 free bet if your first bet of £10 or more loses.
- Enhanced odds: These are offers where the bookmaker boosts the odds of a certain market or event. For example, you might get 10/1 instead of 2/1 on England to win the first Test.
- Acca insurance: These are offers where the bookmaker refunds your stake as a free bet if one leg of your accumulator bet lets you down. For example, you might get a £10 free bet if one of your five selections loses.
- Money back specials: These are offers where the bookmaker refunds your stake as a free bet if a certain condition is met. For example, you might get a £10 free bet if there is a century scored in the match.
These are just some examples of the types of free bets and betting offers that you can find online. Each bookmaker has its own terms and conditions for these offers, so make sure you read them carefully before claiming them.
How to claim free bets and betting offers for the Ashes 2023?
To claim free bets and betting offers for the Ashes 2023, you need to follow these steps:
- Choose an online bookmaker that offers free bets and betting offers for the Ashes 2023. You can compare different bookmakers on websites like Freebets.com or Oddschecker.com.
- Register an account with the bookmaker of your choice. You might need to provide some personal details, such as your name, email address, phone number and payment method.
- Check the terms and conditions of the offer that you want to claim. You might need to enter a promo code, make a minimum deposit, place a qualifying bet or meet other requirements.
- Claim your offer and enjoy your free bets or enhanced odds. You can use them to bet on any market or event related to the Ashes 2023, such as match winner, series winner, top batsman, top bowler or man of the match.
How to use free bets and betting offers for the Ashes 2023?
To use free bets and betting offers for the Ashes 2023, you need to follow these tips:
- Do your research: Before placing any bets, make sure you do some research on the teams, players, form, conditions and statistics. You can find useful information on websites like Cricinfo.com, Cricbuzz.com or Cricketbetting.net.
- Compare the odds: Different bookmakers might offer different odds for the same market or event. You can use websites like Oddschecker.com or Oddsportal.com to compare the odds and find the best value.
- Use a betting calculator: If you are not sure how much to stake or how much you can win, you can use a betting calculator to help you. You can find free betting calculators on websites like Aceodds.com or Bettingtools.co.uk.
- Manage your bankroll: It is important to set a budget and stick to it when betting on the Ashes 2023. You should never bet more than you can afford to lose and always gamble responsibly. You can find more advice on how to manage your bankroll on websites like Begambleaware.org or Gamcare.org.uk.
The Ashes 2023 is a great opportunity to enjoy some thrilling cricket action and win some money with free bets and betting offers. By following the steps and tips in this article, you can claim and use the best deals and promotions from various online bookmakers. Remember to always read the terms and conditions, compare the odds, do your research and manage your bankroll. Good luck and have fun!
Q: When is the Ashes 2023?
A: The Ashes 2023 is a cricket series between England and Australia that will take place from June to July 2023. The men’s series will consist of five Tests, while the women’s series will consist of one Test, three T20s and three ODIs.
Q: Where can I watch the Ashes 2023?
A: You can watch the Ashes 2023 on various TV channels and streaming platforms, depending on your location. In the UK, you can watch the men’s series on Sky Sports Cricket and the women’s series on BBC TV and iPlayer. In Australia, you can watch both series on Fox Cricket and Kayo Sports.
Q: Who are the favourites to win the Ashes 2023?
A: According to the latest odds from Oddschecker.com, Australia are the favourites to win both the men’s and women’s series. However, England will have home advantage and will hope to upset their rivals.
Q: Who are the top players to watch in the Ashes 2023?
A: There are many star players to watch in both teams, but some of the most notable ones are:
- Ben Stokes: The England captain and all-rounder is one of the best players in the world, capable of changing the game with his bat or ball. He was named player of the series in the 2019 Ashes, where he scored a stunning 135 not out to win the third Test at Headingley.
- Pat Cummins: The Australia captain and fast bowler is the number one ranked Test bowler in the world, with a lethal combination of pace, accuracy and swing. He was also named player of the series in the 2019 Ashes, where he took 29 wickets at an average of 19.62.
- Heather Knight: The England captain and batter is one of the most consistent performers in women’s cricket, with over 4000 runs and 100 wickets across all formats. She led her team to victory in the 2017 Women’s World Cup, where she scored a century in the final against India.
- Meg Lanning: The Australia captain and batter is widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, with over 6000 runs and 14 centuries across all formats. She led her team to victory in the 2018 Women’s World T20, where she scored a record-breaking 163 not out against England in the group stage.