Swansea City vs Burnley Match Review

Swansea City vs Burnley Match Review

Posted on November 16, 2023 by in Football
Swansea City vs Burnley Match Review

Burnley is ready to win another game in the English Football League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make prediciotns. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting.

Latest performance

Swansea played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and 4 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Burley also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same side fails in one game also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game also.

Head to Head

According to head data, both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 4-0 in the favor of Burnley. Brenly has the maximum chance to win another game in English Football League.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. According to predictions, no one will change any player in the game.

Predictions

According to predictions of teams, Swansea picked a 28% chance to win. On the other side, Burnley picked a 45% chance to win. Whereas, 27% chances will go to drawing the match.

Swansea City and Burnley Goals

In the English Football League, Swansea played 10 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, they scored 15 goals and conceded 13 also.

Joel scored 5 goals for the side.

If we check the results of Burnely, then they played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 4 also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 13 also. Jay scored 9 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Yes, Burnely did more goals than the opposition.

Betting odds

According to performance, Burnely will surely get more betting prices. They did not fail in any game from the last 5. That is the reason to release more amount for them.

Betting Tips

Burnley will win this game. We are not accepting a draw result for this game. So, choose Burnely to win the betting amount of the match.

Red and yellow cards

No one faced any red card in betting. Yes, Swansea faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Burnley also conceded 8 yellow cards.

Final Words

In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Burnely for betting. They are going to win another game in the English Football League. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. In betting, all the data have been taken and analysis. If you are a newcomer, then you need to stay away from betting. I took the data and compared it before to take final result.

Recent News

Monarch’s Shocking

June 13, 2024

Senate voting

June 13, 2024

Euro CUP tournament

June 13, 2024

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites