Sunderland vs Norwich City Match Review

Sunderland vs Norwich City Match Review

Posted on August 23, 2022 by in Football
Sunderland vs Norwich City Match Review

There is one match difference in the performance of teams. Sunderland is a little bit better side of the English Football League. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in English Football League, and statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare all data. Here is the latest performance of the teams.

Latest performance

Sunderland played six games and won three matches. They failed in one game, and one game did not take any side. On the other side, Norwich City also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games, and one game did not leave any result. Here is head-to-head data of teams.

Head to Head

Both teams had faced each other for 4 years. Both sides did identical scores in that game. We cannot take any decision on behalf of this information.

Predictions

According to the detail of the predictions, Sunderland picked 32% chances to win. On the other hand, Norwich City also gained 39% chances to carry the day. The remaining 29% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Sunderland played 2 games and succeeded in drawing it. They scored 3 goals and conceded 3 also. Ellis scored 3 goals from its side.

On the other hand, Norwich City also took part in 2 games and failed. The same side scored one goal and conceded 3 also. Josh Scored three goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

Ellis faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards from Sunderland. On the other side, Josh also faced the same number of cards.

Squads

Both teams are trying to declare their final lineup. We have some time in-game. So, according to the latest detail, there will not be any change in the selections of the last game playing XI.

Odds

According to the teams’ odds, Sunderland picked a 19/10 betting price versus 7/5 for Norwich City. Moreover, the remaining numbers of 9/4 will go to the drawn game. Here are clear statistics of teams.

Statistics

Norwich City remained undefeated in the last couple of games. It is a reasonable effort by any team in the English Football League.

Betting Tips

Sunderland is ready to win this game if we see expected betting tips. We made these predictions very carefully after comparing the data. Here is the conclusion of the teams.

Conclusion

Have you read all information about the two teams? If you have done it, it is not a big deal to announce the day’s winner. Yes, Norwich City is doing well in the recent games. They have more chances to win this game. All the players on the same side will do well again. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. If you still have issues, you can compare the individual and whole performance again. We made these predictions very carefully. In the end, Norwich City has more chances to win the game.

 

Recent News
Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

February 7, 2023

Online Casino Slots Guide

Online Casino Slots Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Sports Betting Guide

Online Sports Betting Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites