Sporting Kansas City vs Houston Dynamo Betting Review

Sporting Kansas City vs Houston Dynamo Betting Review

Football is a different game than all the other sports. Sporting Kansa City and Houston will fight each other on 4th October. There is not a big difference in the performance of the two teams. I have checked the result in the last few games, and then Sporting has the advantage of one game over the opposition. The betting review has consisted of predictions, latest performance, statistics, head to head and betting tips.

Latest Performance

In the last six games, Sporting Kansas City won three games and loosed in 2. On the other side, Houston Dynamo also played the same number of games and did well in two games.

Head to Head

Both the sides had played before four months, where Kansas City posted 3-2 goals to win. They have some advantage over the other side.

Predictions

According to the result of last some games, Sporting Kansas City picked 52% chances to win versus the 25% of the opposition. The remaining 23% chances went into the draw.

Number of Goals in US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League, the Sporting Kansas City played fourteen games to remain well in 7. If we see the other side’s performance, then Kansas City also played 14 games and failed to win a single game.

Squads

Both sides did not announce any final XI for the coming game. We have to wait till the start of the game. I will try to update here.

Betting Odds

After reading the basic detail of the two teams, Sporting Kansas City is priced at 6/10 versus 4/1. That is a huge difference between the two sides.

Statistics

The Housten Dynamo failed to do and goals in the last two games.

Betting Tips

We are not expecting and result in the game. The match will end without leaving any good result.

Conclusion

I tried my best to post a piece of appropriate information for the viewers, and if you still have any issues, you may change your mind at any time. According to my expectations and experience, Sporting Kansas City has more chances to win the game.