Southampton vs Arsenal Match Review

Southampton vs Arsenal Match Review

Posted on October 23, 2022 by in Football
Southampton vs Arsenal Match Review

There is a huge change in the performance of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you can make predictions. I will try my best to create useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can go for more detail.

Latest performance

Southampton played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one game.

On the other side, Arsenal also took part in six games and won all the time. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, no one would like to change the final lineup.

Predictions

According to prediciotns, Southampton picked a 23% chance to win. On the other side, Arsenal also gained 54% chances to carry the day. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Southampton played 5 games and won 1 time. They succeeded to draw 2 games and failed in 2 months. Adams scored 3 goals.

On the other hand, Arsenal played 5 games and won 4 times. They failed in one game also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 3 also. Whereas,s Jesus scored 5 goals.

Red and yellow cards

I have checked that both sides just faced yellow cards. On the other side, Southampton faced 4 yellow cards. Whereas, Arsenal also conceded 8 yellow cards. It is a major change between the two sides.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds of teams, Southampton picked a 9/2 betting price versus a 4/7 betting rate. The remaining 16/5 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Arsenal remained undefeated in all last 6 back to back games. Let s see what is going to happen in this match. The other side failed to win three games. Here are betting tips for you.

Results in the last six games

Southampton : W,W,L,L,D,D

Arsenal : W,W,W,W,W,W

You have checked that Arsenal remained outstanding in the last six games. Here are betting tips for teams.

Betting Tips

If we see betting tips, then both sides are going to play a draw game. So, we can assume that no one will do any scores in this game. Here is the conclusion of the match.

Final Words

I tried my best to explain all the major features of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. No one would like to fail in this game. I have seen that Arsenal remained undefeated in all the last games. We can say that they can win this game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, you have to take some risk.

  • Tags :
Recent News
Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Net Gains Slot Review

Net Gains Slot Review

November 28, 2022

Wales Vs England Match Review

Wales Vs England Match Review

November 28, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites