SC Freiburg vs VFL Bochum 1848 Match Review

SC Freiburg vs VFL Bochum 1848 Match Review

Posted on August 22, 2022 by in Football
SC Freiburg vs VFL Bochum 1848 Match Review

I have checked the recent performance of these teams. There is not any difference in the latest results of matches. Both sides remained undefeated in an exact number of games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, odds, tips, predictions, squads, statistics, and much more for you. If you have any experience in betting, then you must have to apply here.

Latest performance

In the last six games, SC Freiburg played six games and won 2 times. They also failed in 4 games. It is a bad performance by any team. On the other side, VFL Bochum also participated in six games and won 2 times. The same side also failed in the same numbers as the opponents. So, we failed to see any change in the last six games.

Head to Head

According to head to head game, both teams faced each other in April 2022. The final result remained in favor of SC Freiburg with a 3-0 result. It is a vast difference between the performance of the two teams. They can create pressure one more time.

 

Predictions

Predictions showed that SC Freiburg picked 54% chances to win. Conversely, Bochum also has a 23% chance of winning. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw game.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Bochum would like to maintain the latest winning squad.

Goals in German Bundesliga Season

In the same season, FC Freiburg played one game and failed in it. They scored one and conceded three goals. Micheal scored a couple of goals from its team.

On the other side, VfL also took part in one game and failed. They scored 2 goals and conceded 3 also. Simon scored 2 goals. It is not any difference between the performance of the two teams. Here are betting odds and tips for your assistance.

SC Freiburg vs VfL Bochum 1848 Betting Odds

If we compare the betting price of teams, SC Freiburg picked 4/7 betting prices versus 4/1 for the VFL team. On the other hand, 16/5 numbers will draw the game.

SC Freiburg vs VfL Bochum 1848 Stats

In the last six games, these teams did goals. It is a piece of good news for each side and viewers.

Betting Tips

Betting tips for a couple of teams made based on past data and results. According to it, Bochum has a lot of chances to win the game. We made all the predictions by knowing the performance. I want to ask you to compare the brief detail of teams before putting the bet.

Conclusion

After reading all the information and comparing the data, we can assume that SC Freiburg has maximum chances of winning the game. Yes, they rattled the same side before some months. Moreover, there was a massive gap in the goals of teams. So, choose the same side of SC Freiburg to win the bet amount. However, no one is responsible for winning or losing in payment.

Recent News
Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

February 7, 2023

Online Casino Slots Guide

Online Casino Slots Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Sports Betting Guide

Online Sports Betting Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites