Rennes is still struggling in the French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tops, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more detail.
Rennes played six games and won 3 times. The same side also succeeded to draw 3 games. On the other hand, PSG also took part in six games and won all the time. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We are expecting the same lineup as in the last one.
If we see the predictions, then Rennes picked a 33% chance to win. On the other hand, PSG also gained a 42% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of PSG. let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Red and yellow cards
According to id, Rennes faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, PSG also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. There is not any change in the performance of the two sides in this regard.
If we check the performance in the same league, then Rennes played 8 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 6 also. Martin scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, PSG also took part in 8 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, they scored 24 goals and conceded 2 goals also. Lottin scored 12 goals for it.
These couple of teams succeeded in doing goals in the last games. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
According to it, PSG has maximum chances to win the game. Yes, they can win another game. The other expected result is to draw the game.
If we see betting odds, then PSG has the maximum betting rate as compared to others. We made these numbers from past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose only PSG. it is the best side to win the game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in the betting of the league.
September 29, 2023
September 29, 2023
September 26, 2023
September 25, 2023
September 6, 2023