Real Betis vs Villarreal Match Review

Real Betis vs Villarreal Match Review

Posted on September 10, 2022 by in Football
Real Betis vs Villarreal Match Review

Both teams recorded the same number of wins in the last some games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after reading all detail, you can make predictions. In betting, you have to take some risks. I will try my best to explain all the major features of games. Here is a brief story of the match.

Latest performance

Real Betis played six games and won 4 times. The same side also failed in one game and succeeded to draw the other match. On the other side, Villarreal also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw another one also.

Results in the last six games

Real Betis : W,W,W,W,L,D

Villareal : W,W,W,W,L,D

I have seen that both teams have the same record in the last some games. You can also compare the functions of the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Villarreal. It will create additional pressure on the other team. Here are the predictions of teams.

Predictions

It is essential to compare the predictions of teams. Yes, Real Betis picked 39% chances to win. On the other side, Villarreal also gained a 35% chance to win. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw match. Here are the goals in the Spanish La Liga information.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In the Spanish La Liga, Real Betis played 2 games and won a couple of times. They scored 4 goals and conceded 0 also. Borja scored 4 goals.

On the other side, Villarreal also took part in 3 games and won 2 times. They scored 5 goals and conceded 0. Alex scored 2 goals. It is the only difference between the two teams.

Squads

Both teams did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to the information, no one would like to change the final lineup.

Red and Yellow cards

Both teams faced only yellow cards and did not face any red cards. So, there is not any issue for both teams.

Betting Odds

Real Betis picked 19/10 betting rate verses 7/5. The remaining numbers of 12/5 will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of teams.

Statistics

Real Betis remained undefeated in the last 3 games. So, they have more edge over the other team.

Betting Tips

Real Betis has more chances to win. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Final Words

Both sides have the same chance to win. We picked this result from past facts and figures. If you still have any issues, then you can change your mind at any time. We are not responsible for any kind of altar result.

Recent News
Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

February 7, 2023

Online Casino Slots Guide

Online Casino Slots Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Sports Betting Guide

Online Sports Betting Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites