Reading vs Stoke City Match Review

Reading vs Stoke City Match Review

Posted on September 4, 2022 by in Football
Reading vs Stoke City Match Review

Reading is a better side to win this game. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in English Football League. After getting all the following information, you can make predictions. There is a significant change in the expected results of teams. Do not forget to compare the facts and figures.

Latest performance

Reading played six games and failed in 2 games. Stoke City also participated in six games and won a couple of times. The remaining 2 games ended without any result. Stoke also succeeded in drawing two matches.

Results in the last six games

Reading : W,W,W,W,L,L

Stoke City : W,W,L,L,D,D

Reading claimed 4 back to back wins in the last six games. You can take it as a favorite side of the day. Stoke City did not win even a single game in the last 4.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in April 2022. They were reading and succeeded in the last game by 2-1. It will create additional pressure on the other side. Here are the predictions for the team.

Predictions

Reading picked 35% chances to win. On the other side, Reading also picked 35% chances to win. The remaining 30% chances will go to a draw match. Here are the goals in the English Football League.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Reading played 3 games and won 3 times. They failed in 0 games. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 1 also. Lucas scored 1 goal for the team.

On the other side, Stoker City also played 3 matches and failed in 2 games. They won 2 times and drew one match also.

Red and Yellow cards

Both teams did not face any yellow and red cards in the last game. So, no one has this problem in this game. A red card may create any issue for any player.

Squads

We are waiting for the lineup of teams. We are expecting the same lineup as in the last match. Here are betting odds and tips.

Betting odds

Reading picked a 2/1 betting price versus 29/20 for Stoke City. It is only a difference between the two teams. The 11/5 numbers will go to the drawn match.

Statistics

Reading remained undefeated in the last six games. We can take it as a favorite side of the match.

Betting Odds

After comparing the two teams’ information, we expect to draw results from this game. No one will get any score in this game.

Final Words

If you have read all information in the above, then it is not a big deal to compare the facts and figures. In the end, I am in favor of Reading. It is the only side that did well in the last 4 back to back games. We made all predictions on behalf of past data. However, no one is responsible for winning or losing in this game. Yes, Reading is ready to win over Stoke City.

Recent News
Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

February 7, 2023

Online Casino Slots Guide

Online Casino Slots Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Sports Betting Guide

Online Sports Betting Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites