It is the first game on 17th August 2022. Both sides would like to win this game and get more points. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in English Football League, and much more. After reading the detail, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s start with the detail without wasting time.
QPR played six games and won a couple of times. They failed in three games, and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, Blackpool also participated in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games. It is a significant difference between the two sides.
Results in the last six games
QPR : W,W,L,L,L,D
Balckpool : W,W,L,L,L,L
So, we have seen that Blackpool failed in the last 4 back to back games. They failed to handle pressure at a crucial time of the game.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other for 5 months. QPR remained undefeated by 2-1 at the end of the day. It will create some extra pressure on the other side. Here are the detailed predictions of teams.
According to predictions, QPR picked 39% chances to win. On the other side, Blackpool also gained a 32% chance to win. At the same time, the remaining 29% chances will go to a draw game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Goals in English Football League
In the English Football League, Championship, QPR played one game and remained undefeated. It is good to leave pressure in the next games. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 2 also. Chris was the top scorer with 1 goal.
On the other side, Blackpool also took part in one game and failed. The whole side scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. Callum scored 1 goal.
According to odds, QPR picked an 11/10 betting price rate versus 5/2 for the other team. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game.
I have checked that Blackpool failed in the last couple of games. It is the worst form of any side in English Football League.
According to the Tips, no one will score three goals in this game. So, you are going to see an exciting game.
It is scheduled to play on 17th August 2022 on Wednesday. You can get exclusive updates after the start of the game.
Have you seen all the data above? If you have done it, it is not a big deal to declare the best side of the day. Yes, QPR did well in all the formate of football in the last six games. After checking the head-to-head result, prediction, goals in recent series, and individual performance, we favor QPR. We made the predictions very carefully. In betting, do not forget to take some risks.
September 29, 2023
September 29, 2023
September 26, 2023
September 25, 2023
September 6, 2023