Paris Saint Germain vs Manchester City Betting Review

Paris Saint Germain vs Manchester City Betting Review

Paris Saint Germain and Manchester are going to play an important game in the Champions League. Both sides picked a lot of experience in the past to make the place in the next round. I am here to assist you with the head-to-head, latest news, preview, predictions, squads, and other related things. I know you will make the betting prediction as your own after reading the content.

Latest performance

I took the information from the last 6 games where Germain won the game 5 times. If we talk about the other side, Manchester also played 6 games to win 4 times. Both sides did not create any result for the team in a single game.

Head to Head

I have checked that both sides played their last game before 3 months. Manchester City remained successful to score 2-0 in the end.

Goals in the Champions League

In the champion’s league, Paris Saint did not play even a single game at home. Ander was the top scorer to do 1 goal for the side.

We cannot complete the prediction and betting review until we add the result of the other side. If we see the Manchester side, then they also failed to play a single game in the season. Jesus was the top scorer with one goal. So, there is not a big difference in the performance of the two sides.

Squads

Both the sides did not announce the final XI.we have to wait for the start of the game. According to my information, no one would like to exclude the best players.

Predictions

Manchester City has a 70% chance to win the game versus the 30% of Oppositions. We made all these predictions from the last date.

Betting odds & tips

If you want to get the proper odds & tips, this outcome will help you in the future time. According to the views of experts and our team, Paris Saint Germain picked a 7/4 betting rate versus the 11/8 for Manchester City. The remaining figures went into the draw level.

Conclusion

After reading all the above information, it is not a big deal to announce the winner if you want to see our outcomes, then I am in the favor of Manchester City rather than the other side. All the information has been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can compare the data.