Pakistan vs Australia 1st Test Betting Review – 3rd March 2022

Pakistan vs Australia 1st Test Betting Review – 3rd March 2022

Posted on November 15, 2023 by in Football
Pakistan vs Australia 1st Test Betting Review - 3rd March 2022

After a delay of 24 years, the Australian cricket board has decided to send their team to Pakistan. It will be a magic moment for Pakistani players and viewers. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head to head, predictions, betting odds & tips. After reading the content, you will be able to make the best predictions.

Latest Performance

Both sides played a lot of test games against each other. They faced each other on 21st November 2019. Where Aussies made 580 runs in the first innings. On the other hand, Pakistan posted 335 runs in the first innings and 240 in the 2nd. It is the reason that Pakistan failed to win this game.

Head to Head

I checked that Pakistan and Aussies played two years ago, where the guest remained undefeated by 2-1 in the series.

Squads

We have too much time to announce the final squads for two teams. Both sides can enter news faces into the team. I will try my best to post the best news about it.

Betting Odds & Tips

All the viewers know the strength of Aussies cricket. However, Pakistan would like to get the advantage of home grounds and weather. So, Aussies have more betting prices in numbers versus Pakistan. They will win the series by 2-1.

Date and Time of Match

The match is scheduled to play on 3rd March 2021 in Karachi. Pakistan viewers have waited these moments for 24 years.

Predictions

The Australian side has a 65% chance to win the match. On the other hand, Pakistan picked 35% chances to carry the day. All the predictions have been taken from past series results.

Who will win?

Indeed, Australia is ready to win the match. They would like to take the lead of 1-0 in the series after 1st game.

Conclusion

I tried my best to post all the essential information about the game. If you still have any issues, then you may change the side of predictions. We made these predictions on behalf of the past data. According to our prediction experts, Aussies will win the game. No one is responsible for any result on the exact game day.

Recent News
Why is gambling legal in UK?

Why is gambling legal in UK?

February 20, 2024

How do you win jackpot slots?

How do you win jackpot slots?

February 20, 2024

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites