The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, tips, odds, predictions, and goals in the English Premier League. English Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world. Do not forget to compare all facts and figures. Let’s start the task without wasting any time. We made all predictions on behalf of past facts and figures.
According to the latest performance, Newcastle United played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game, and the other three did not leave any result. On the other hand, Crystal Palace also participated in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games, and 2 matches did not leave any result.
Results in the last six games
Newcastle United : W,W,L,D,D,D
Crystal Palace : W,W,L,L,D,D
There is a significant difference in the two teams’ results. Here is head to head results and predictions.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-0 in favor of Newcastle United. Here are the expected predictions of teams.
Newcastle United picked 36% chances to win. On the other side, Crystal Palace picked a 35% chance to win. The remaining 29% will go to the drawn game.
Goals in English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Newcastle United played 2 games and won 1 time. The same side also succeeded in drawing one match. They scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals also. Wilson scored 2 goals for the team.
On the other side, Crystal Palace also took part in 2 games and failed in one game. The same side also scored three goals and conceded 5. Zaha scored 4 goals for the team.
Red and Yellow cards
I have checked the recent number of red and yellow cards. No one has faced any card. Moreover, both teams conceded 1 yellow card for each.
Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to updates, the winning lineup will not change any players.
Newcastle United picked the betting rate of 1/1 versus 29/10 for Crystal Palace. It is a vast difference between the two teams. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn match.
Both sides scored goals in the last 4 back to back games. Here are the final betting tips for you.
Crystal Palace picked more chances to win. On the other hand, the next result may be a draw game. Here are the final words about the game.
I tried my best to explain all the significant features of the game. At the end of the task, I am in favor of Crystal Palace. They have more chances to win this game. We picked this result very positively. If you want to compare any data, then you can do it. No one is responsible for losing or winning in betting.
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 23, 2023