Napoli vs Roma Match Review

Napoli vs Roma Match Review

Posted on January 2, 2023 by in Football
Napoli vs Roma Match Review

Napoli is ready to win the game. The same side remained well in all last 5 games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the two sides. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. Let’s see which will be the final lineup for the side. Here is the latest performance and head-to-head information.

Latest performance

Napoli played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. On the other side, Roma played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Napoli. The same side has more chances to win another game,

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Napoli picked a 42% chance to win. On the other side, Roma also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match.

Napoli and Roma Goals

If we see several goals in the Italian Series A, then Napoli played 7 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, they scored 21 goals and conceded 6 also. Victor scored 9 goals for the side.

On the next side, Roma played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 9 also. Paulo scored 5 goals for the side. It is a major change between the two sides.

Statistics

Napoli remained undefeated in 5 games from the last six matches. The same side failed in one game only. It will create some pressure on another side.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Napoli faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Roma faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is a huge change between the two sides of Italian Series A.

Odds and tips

If we check the betting odds and tips, then Napoli will win this game. The other expected result is to draw the game. Napoli will get more betting prices as compared to others. We made these predictions on the behalf of past.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Napoli as a better side. They will win the game without any pressure.

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites