Lorient vs Montpellier Match Review

Lorient vs Montpellier Match Review

Posted on November 17, 2022 by in Football
Lorient vs Montpellier Match Review

Montpellier and Lorient are going to play an important game in French League 1. After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of players and teams also.

Latest performance

Lorient played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. On the other side, Montpellier also played six games and failed in 4 games. The same side also succeeded to draw 2 matches.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Montpelier. It will create some more pressure on the other side.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Lorient picked a 49% chance to win. On the other side, Montpellier also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Lorient played 7 games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, they scored 12 goals and conceded 9 also. The team scored 10 goals.

If we compare the detail of Montpelier, then they played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and one match did not take any side the same side failed in 13 goals and conceded 16 also. Wahi scored 6 goals.

Red and yellow cards

If we see the detail of red and yellow cards, then Lorient faced 3 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Montlpieler also faced 7 yellow cards and one red card.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do score in the last 7 games of French League 1.

Betting Tips

Lorient is a minor better side in this game. They can win the match easily. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Lorient vs Montpellier Betting Odds

If we check the odds of teams, then Lorient faced a 1/1 betting price versus 5/2 for Montpelier. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. here is the conclusion for your assistance.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, you need to take risks in this game. Lorient is a minor better side in this game. However, it will not be an easy task to win this match. We made these predictions on the behalf of past facts and figures. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting on games.

Recent News
Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Net Gains Slot Review

Net Gains Slot Review

November 28, 2022

Wales Vs England Match Review

Wales Vs England Match Review

November 28, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites