Liverpool VS Watford Betting Review – 2nd April

Liverpool VS Watford Betting Review – 2nd April

Posted on January 11, 2022 by in Football
Liverpool VS Watford Betting Review - 2nd April

English Premier League is a different league than all others. Liverpool and Watford are going to play an important game of the season. The betting review will tell you about the major elements of prediction. It has consisted of latets performance, head to head, squads, predictions, betting odds, and tips.

Latest performance

Liverpool played six games and won three. On the other hand, Watford also took part in six games and failed to win even a single match.

Squads

No one has declared the final lineup for this match.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in October 2021. Liverpool remained outstanding to win that game by 0-5.

Predictions

Liverpool picked 80% chances to win. Whereas, Watford picked 20% chances to carry the day.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Liverpool played 9 games and won 6. They scored 22 goals and conceded 6 also. Mohammad Salah was the best player with 16 goals.

Watford also took part in 8 games and won a couple of times. They scored 11 goals and conceded 14 also. Dennis was a major player with 8 goals.

Results in last six games

Liverpool : W,W,L,D,W,L

Watford : L,L,L,L,L,L

What are the best spots for betting?

Betfair, betwin, betway, and purewin are major spots for betting.

Players with red and yellow cards

Andre faced 5 yellow cards and one red card. Juraj from Watford also faced 6 yellow cards and one red.

Betting odds and tips

It is very clear from the above detail that Watford did not win even a single match. Liverpool is doing best without any interval. So, you can get a high betting rate on Liverpool.

Conclusion

There are not two opinions about the expected result of the game. Watford is struggling from the start of the season. So, we are in favor of Liverpool rather than Watford.

Recent News
Boomerang Casino Review

Boomerang Casino Review

November 30, 2022

Hot Pepper Slot Review

Hot Pepper Slot Review

November 30, 2022

Canada vs Morocco Match Review

Canada vs Morocco Match Review

November 30, 2022

Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites