Leicester City vs Manchester City Match Review

Leicester City vs Manchester City Match Review

Posted on November 16, 2023 by in Football
Leicester City vs Manchester City Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave helpful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Here is the complete data for teams. Let, ‘s see what is going to happen in this match.

Latest performance

Leicester City played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, Manchester City also participated in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results. Do not forget to compare the results.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have wait to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in December 2021. The final result was 6-3 in the favor of Manchester City. they have more chances to win this game also. Here are the predictions of teams.

Predictions

According to predictions, Leicester City picked a 10% chance to win. On the other side, Manchester City also gained a 74% chance to win. The remaining 16% chances will go to the drawn game. Here is more data for you.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Leicester City played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and two matches did not leave any results. if we see the goals in the same games, then they scored 9 goals and conceded 5 also. Maddison scored 6 goals for the team.

On the other side, Manchester City also participated in 5 games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, they scored 9 goals and conceded 5 also. Haaland scored 17 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced 2,2 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards in the last six games. Here are statistics and tips for games.

Betting Odds

Leicester City picked the 9/1 betting price versus ¼ betting rate of Manchester City. the remaining 5/1 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Leicester City remained undefeated in the last 2 back to back games.

Betting Tips

Both sides conceded the same chances to do 3.5 average goals in the next games.

Results in the last six games

Leicester City : W,W,W,L,L,D

Manchester City : W,W,W,L,D,D

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get more data. In the end, Manchester City has maximum chances to win the game. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. Let s see what is going to happen in this game.

Recent News
Why is gambling legal in UK?

Why is gambling legal in UK?

February 20, 2024

How do you win jackpot slots?

How do you win jackpot slots?

February 20, 2024

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites