Leece vs Empoli Match Review

Leece vs Empoli Match Review

Posted on November 16, 2023 by in Football
Leece vs Empoli Match Review

Leece played six games and won 2 times. They would like to increase the winning numbers. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and statistics. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

Leece took part in six games and won only 2 games. They failed in back-to-back 4 matches. On the other side, Empoli also participated in six games and won 1. They failed in three games and drew one also. Here is head-to-head data.

Results in the last six games

Leece : W,W,L,L,D,D

Empoli : W,L,L,L,D,D

There is only one game difference between the two teams. Yes, Leece is a little bit better side. We are expecting some change in this game. Empoli is ready to defeat the other team.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2021. Empoli remained undefeated by a 2-1 result. The same side has more advantages over the other side.

Predictions

If we compare predictions, Leece picked 39% chances to win the game. On the other hand, Empoli also gained 34% chances to carry the day. Moreover, 27% chances will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.

Goals in Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Leece played 1 game and failed in it. They scored 1 goal and conceded 2 also. Assan scored one goal.

On the other hand, Empoli also took part in one game and failed. They scored 0 goals and conceded 1 also.

Red and Yellow cards

It is essential to compare the red and yellow cards of players. Yes, Assan saved one yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other side, the opponents do not face any cards in recent games.

Squads

We did not listen and news about the expected squad for this game. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here are the odds, tips, and stats of teams.

Betting odds

Both teams faced different betting prices for this match. Yes, Leece picked an 11/8 betting price versus 2/1 for Empoli. Moreover, 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of the match.

Statistics

Leece failed in the last couple of games. The same side is not in good form. They can face another defeat.

Betting Tips

Both teams can score under 2.5. It means that you have to take some risks in this game.

Final Words

Have you read all information narrowly? If you have done it, it is not a big deal to create the day’s winner. Yes, Empoli is ready to win another game of the series. They produced some brilliant performances in the same league. According to our experience, head-to-head, predictions, and recent data of Italian Series A, Empoli is a solid side to win this game. However, no one is responsible for losing or winning this game.

Recent News

My God, Shah Rukh

June 13, 2024

Cheltenham Horse

June 13, 2024

Cricket again

June 13, 2024

Marking World

June 13, 2024

If Federer

June 13, 2024

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites