Lazio vs Spezia Match Review

Lazio vs Spezia Match Review

Posted on September 26, 2022 by in Football
Lazio vs Spezia Match Review

Lazio always played well in challenging games. They have more wins than the other side. Spezia needs to win this game. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. after reading the article, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the latest games.

Latest performance

Lazio played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games, and 2 matches did not leave any result. The remaining one game did not leave any result. On the other side, Spezia also participated in 6 games and won 1. They failed in 3 games, and one match did not leave any result.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one will change the latest winning squads.

Results in the last six games

Lazio : W,W,W,L,L,D

Spezia : W,L,L,L,D,D

You have seen the change in the winning numbers of teams. Here is head to head results and predictions of teams.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 3-4 in favor of Lazio. So, Lazio has more chances to win this game.

Predictions

According to predictions, Lazio picked 65% chances to win. On the other side, Spezia also gained a 14% chance of winning. The remaining 21% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Lazio played 4 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game. On the other side, they also scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals. On the other side, Ciro scored 5 goals.

If we talk about the Spezia, they played 3 games and failed in all. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 3 also. Nzoia scored 3 goals.

Betting Odds

Lazio picked 3/10 numbers versus 7/1 of Spezia. The remaining numbers of 4/1 will go to the drawn match. Lazio has more chances to win the game. They picked more upbeat numbers in this game. Here are the yellow and red card data for you. A red may create any issue for the better.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides faced red and yellow cards. Yes, Lazio faced 3 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Spezia also faced 2 yellow cards and one red. So, both sides need to be careful in this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Final Words

If you have read all data, then it is not a big deal to compare the information. If you face any issue, you can change your mind anytime. Do not forget to take risks in the betting. In betting, everyone has to spend an amount at the start, and in the end, Lazio has more chances to win. I tried my best to explain all the significant parts of the game.

Recent News
Tunisia vs France Match Review

Tunisia vs France Match Review

November 29, 2022

Net Gains Slot Review

Net Gains Slot Review

November 28, 2022

Wales Vs England Match Review

Wales Vs England Match Review

November 28, 2022

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites