Inferno Joker is a 5-reel video slot machine with 5 paylines and 3 symbols per reel.
A single Inferno Joker Scatter symbol landing on reel 3 activates the INFERNO JOKER RE-SPINS feature. Reel 3 is held along with other reels with a Joker symbol, all other reels get a FREE RE-SPIN. During the feature, all Joker symbols turn into Inferno Joker symbols! If at least one Joker symbol lands on any other reel, the reel is held and another RE-SPIN is awarded on the other reels! The feature continues until no more Jokers appear or all reels get an Inferno Joker Scatter!
The game also features an optional Gamble round that provides an opportunity to multiply the total prize on any spin in the main game by correctly guessing the colour or suit of a hidden card. The Gamble round can be played up to five times in a row.
Math Module Table
|Number of Reels:||5|
|Number of Coins:||1 per line (fixed)|
|Number of Paylines:||5 (fixed)|
|Denominations 1||0.01 0.02 0.05 0.10 0.20 0.30 0.40 0.50 0.60 0.70 0.80 0.90 1.00 2.00 3.00 4.00 5.00 6.00 7.00 8.00 9.00 10.00 15.00 20.00|
Default values are bolded.
|Maximum Exposure:||€250,000 (Win Cap: 2500x Total Bet)|
|Probability of Maximum Exposure:||2.83E-06|
|Volatility:||10 VERY HIGH|
|Free Game Support:||Yes|
|Return to player configurations|
|Default RTP 1||96||94||91 2||87 2||84 2|
Paytable represented as a “x total bet”.
Scatter wins; wins are multiplied by the total bet staked.
|Free Spin Scatter||–||–||–|
WIN CALCULATION AND BETS:
1) Maximum wins are inclusive of the origin bet and based on the default bets for games
2) Underlined and bold values are default settings
3) Default settings can be changed by the operator
4) If the default settings/bets are altered, the maximum wins will be altered as well
1) All currency values relate to a currency multiplier of 1 which is accurate for EUR, USD, and GBP.
2) Other currencies, another multiplier might be used. For example: SEK has currency multiplier 10. All
Values related to currency should thus be multiplied by 10 for SEK. I.e. 10€ = $10 = £10 = SEK100.
3) A currency value is marked with an asterisk (*) next to the caption in all tables.