Everyone knows about the performance of two teams in the World Cup. Scotland did well in the qualifier round and made a place in Super 12. They beat Bangladesh and PNG in round games. That is reason to jump into the next round. On the other hand, the team Indian failed in the 1st game versus Pakistan.
Indian side played its first game versus Pakistan and failed by 10 wickets. The Scotland side also failed in 1st game versus Afghanistan. So, there is not any difference in the last results.
Head to Head
Both the teams faced each other in ICC T20 World Cup 2007, where no one produced any result. So, we are unable to take any decision on this behalf.
According to my information, both sides would like to maintain their last squads. Virat Kohli is ready to take more pressure once again.
Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Sharma, and Pant are the major players on the batting side. However, the R Jadeja and Bumarah can rattle the wickets of another side. In Scotland, the Skipper and M Sharif can create problems for another team.
Match Date & Time
The match is scheduled to play on 5th November in Dubai. According to the Indian time, it will start at 7.30 PM. all the nations have their own time to start.
The Indian side has a 90% chance to win the game versus the 10% of the opposition. It showed the difference between the two teams.
Betting Odds & Tips
The above data cleared that the Indian side will get more betting rates than the other side. They will get a positive result.
I tried my best to post all the required information for the viewers. If you still have any kind of issue, then you may compare the detail to another spot. We are not responsible for any kind of loss. Indian team has strong batting and bowling lineup.
September 26, 2023
September 25, 2023
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023