India vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Betting Review – 31st October

India vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Betting Review – 31st October

The team is going to play another meaningful game versus New Zealand on 31st October 2021. The Indian side has a lot of experience in the United Arab Emirates. I am here to provide all the essential material about the players and profiles. All the detail of head-to-head results, predictions, betting odds and tips, statistics, squads, and other related information will describe here for the viewers. Let’s start the task without wasting any time.

Head to Head

I have checked that both the side played sixteen games to each other. There is not any difference in the results for the two ones. Both the nation picked 8, 8 victories. It means no one is a favorite by knowing the latest games outcomes.

Squads

The New Zealand cricket board has announced the ICC T20 World Cup squads. Kane Williamson will lead the side from the front. Ross Taylor and Colin Munro were excluded from the final playing side. If we talk about the Indian side, Kohli and Rohit Sharma will take the pressure from the top. We are still waiting for the final squad.

Latest Performance

Indian side played its last game versus Sri Lanka and failed to overcome the result. They face defeat by the Sri Lankan side in the bilateral series. But, all the major players of the Indian side were not part of the game. New Zealand showed outstanding results versus Bangladesh.

Betting Odds

A lot of former international players are giving more betting prices to the Indian side. No doubt, New Zealand played good cricket in the 2016 world cup league match in India. But, all things changed with time. Conditions and weather will support the blue shirts.

Prediction & Who Will Win?

The Indian side has a 60% chance to win the game. However, the New Zealand side will join the opposition with only a 40% chance to win the contest. According to my prediction, the Indian side will win the match. Indian will win the game to gain two more points.

Betting Tips

Kane Williamson, Neesham, Guptil, Boult, Luckie Ferguson, and Time South are the trump card for New Zealand. If we talk about the Indians, Kohli, Sharma, Jadeja, and the middle order are the crucial players for the blue shirts.

Conclusion

I tried my best to pick all the official information from different kinds of sources. If you still have any objections, you can search more spots and compare the facts and figures. The Indian team always performed better than the other side. But, only magic can change the result of the game.