There is one match difference between the two teams. The betting review contains a lot of features. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and outcomes. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not worry about the expected result. In betting, you always take risks.
Hull City played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one game also. On the other side, Stoke City also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 0-2 in favor of Stoke City. you can create any predictions on the behalf of this result.
Latets results in the last six games
Hull City : W,W,L,L,L,D
Stoke City : W,L,L,L,D,D
There is a major difference between the performance of the two teams. Now, you can easily decide on the better team of the two ones.
Hull City picked 36% chances to win. On the other side, Stoke City also gained a 34% chance to win. The remaining 30% chances will go to a draw match.
Red and Yellow cards
No one faced any red cards in recent games. However, each side faced 1,1 yellow cards. So, we cannot take any chance from this part of the game.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Hull played 4 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game also. On the other side, the whole side scored 7 goals and conceded 6 also. Oscar remained best with 7 goals.
On the other side, Stoke City also took part in 4 games and won 1 goal. They failed in three games also. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 7 also. Lewis scored 7 goals. Here are betting odds and tips.
It is essential to compare the price of teams. Yes, Hull City picked a 15/8 betting price versus 6/4 for the other team. The remaining 6/4 numbers will go to the other team.
Hull City failed in the last two back-to-back games. It means they need to perform better than in the last matches. Here are betting tips for you.
Hull City has maximum chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw a match.
I tried my best to explain all the major features of the game. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more data. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. However, we are not responsible for any kind of loss or win in betting. At the end of the task, Hull City is ready to win the game. Do not worry about the expected result of the match. In betting, you always need to take some risk.
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 23, 2023