The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave helpful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can search and compare more data. Here is the complete detail of players as well as teams.
Hotspur played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Liverpool also played six games and won 4 times. The same side also failed in a couple of games. Here is more data for you.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. Liverpool would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. No one will face any pressure in this game. Here is more data for you.
If we see predictions, then Hotspur picked a 26% chance to win. On the other side, Liverpool also gained a 49% chance of winning the game. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game.
It showed that Liverpool is a better side to win the game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Hotspur played six games and won 5 times. They failed in one match only. On the other side, the same team scored 16 goals and conceded 6 also. Kane scored 10 goals for the team.
In the English Premier League, Liverpool played 5 games and failed in three games. The same side also succeeded to draw 2 matches.
All the players succeeded to post 5 goals and conceded 8 also. Roberto scored 6 goals for the team.
Results in the last six games
Hotspur : W,W,W,L,D,D
Liverpool : W,W,W,W,W,D
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Hotspur picked 15/8 betting numbers. Whereas, Liverpool conceded 6/5 numbers of price. The remaining 27/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Liverpool did not fail in any game from the last six games.
In the English Premier League, Liverpool is still struggling.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that no one faced any red cards in the last some games. So, both sides are free from any kind of pressure.
If you have any experience in football, then you know that Liverpool is a better side. They can win this game without taking any pressure. The same side has consisted of smart players in the team. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. In betting, you need to take some risk.
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 23, 2023