There is a small change in the results of teams. However, Hotspur is a better side to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I will try my best to leave useful information for you.
Hotspur played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, Leeds United also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and one match did not take any side.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more detail for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 0-4 in the favor of Hotspur. It will create some pressure on the other side.
Red and yellow cards
Both teams faced only yellow cards in the last game. However, no one conceded any red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Hotspur picked 66% chances to win. On the other hand, Leeds United also gained a 15% chance to win. The remaining 19% of changes will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Hotspur played six games and won 5 times. They failed in one game. On the other side, they scored 16 goals and conceded 6 also. Kane scored 10 goals for the team.
On the other hand, Leeds United also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and one match did not take any side. They scored 7 goals and conceded 13 also. Rodrigo scored 6 goals for the team. It is a major change between the two sides.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Hotspur picked an 11/20 betting price versus 4/1 for Leeds United. The remaining 10/3 betting price will go to another side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I have seen that Hotspur remained undefeated in 4 games from the last six. whereas, Leeds United succeeded in only one match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Both sides would like to win this game. However, Hotspur is the best side to carry the day. They showed the smart result in the English Premier League and the overall games. We tried our best to leave useful information for you. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Hotspur as a better team. All the players are in well form to win the game.
September 26, 2023
September 25, 2023
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023