Honey Rush is a video slot played on a hexagonal grid. Symbols drop into the grid to create wins. 5 or more adjacently connected symbols in a cluster award a win. Only the highest win in the cluster is paid. Winning symbols are removed. New symbols fall down to fill the gaps. Multiple clusters of the same symbol that are not connected are paid as separate clusters.
All wins contribute to increasing the RUSH METER. When a charge level is complete, the respective feature(s) are added to the queue. If the meter is charged and no further wins are visible, the next feature(s) in the queue are activated. The game round will continue as normal after all effects. The meter is reset at the end of the game round. There are 4 charge levels:
The COLONY feature is activated either randomly on non-winning spins or via RUSH METER. When activated, the symbol in the direct center of the grid is chosen before being cloned from the center, creating a new winning cluster. The center symbol cannot be a STICKY WILD. There are 3 types of COLONY:
|Number of Reels:||Hexagonal Grid Slot (4-5-6-7-6-5-4)|
|Number of Coins:||Fixed 20|
|Number of Paylines:||Fixed 1|
|Denominations 1||0.01 0.02 0.03 0.04 0.05 0.06 0.07 0.08 0.09 0.10 0.15 0.20 0.25 0.30 0.35 0.40 0.45 0.50 0.75 1.00 1.25 1.50 2.00 2.50 3.00 3.50 3.75 4.00 4.50 5.00|
Default values are bolded.
|Probability of Maximum Exposure:||2.62407E-15|
|Volatility:||10 – VERY HIGH|
|Free Game Support:||Yes|
|Return to player configurations|
|Default RTP 1||96||94||91 2||87 2||84 2|
Paytable represented as a “x total bet”
WIN CALCULATION AND BETS:
1) Maximum wins are inclusive of the origin bet and based on the default bets for games
2) Underlined and bold values are default settings
3) Default settings can be changed by the operator
4) If the default settings/bets are altered, the maximum wins will be altered as well
1) All currency values relate to a currency multiplier of 1 which is accurate for EUR, USD, and GBP.
2) Other currencies, another multiplier might be used. For example: SEK has currency multiplier 10. All
values related to currency should thus be multiplied by 10 for SEK. I.e. 10€ = $10 = £10 = SEK100.
3) A currency value is marked with an asterisk (*) next to the caption in all tables.