Hit It Hard is yet another inclusion in ELK Studios’ thrilling Classic Slot sequel. This time around, you are in for some quick-paced, neon-immersed 90’s way action. Up the reels is a board slot with twenty-three distinct positions you can fall on, a place where you can as well achieve up to 2,500x your bet on this average to high variance classic game.
The slot appears like a physical fruit machine, and it is full of blinking lights and fruity icons. It acts out on three reels, three rows and, five methods to win. Here, you can place wagers ranging between 20p and £100 for each spin on all platforms and gadgets. The base slot shows up with multiplier wilds up to five times, but on the 3rd reel only.
Multiplier wilds may be sufficient to maintain the base game appealing; however, what you want is to activate the bonus board slot. You will dwell on the board game for as long as you keep succeeding. There are seven distinct bonus attributes to gain from, inclusive of an exciting pachinko way slot in retro digital structure.
Provider: ELK Studios
Game release: 21.01.2020
Max. Win (coins): 250000
Min bet (Max bet) $, €, £0.2 (100)
Devices: Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
Technology: JS, HTML5
What Are The Symbols Present?
This happens to be much of a classic game. You are required to fall on three matching icons on a payline to create a succeeding combination. The greater value icons are made of triple 7s, while the lower value icons are distinct types of fruit. Below here we present the paytable for Hit It Hard game:
- Triple red 7s – awards 50x for three on a payline
- Triple blue 7s – gives 25x for three on a payline
- Triple green 7s – awards 10x for three on a payline
- Watermelon – offers 1.5x for three on a payline
- Lemon – Rewards 1x for three on a payline
- Cherries – offers 0.5x for three on a payline
Bonus features Available
The wild icon can only land on reels two and three, and it will stand in for any constant icon in such a style as to increase your achievements. The 3rd reel is somehow unique because here you can as well fall on wild icons with multiplier numbers of either 2x, 3x, 4x or, 5x.
If you fall on a multiplier wild on reel three and fail to win, this will activate the slots’ Wild Respin bonus attribute. The wild icon will then turn sticky, and the other icons will respin to grant you another opportunity to land on a winner.
Hit It Hard Free spins
The big appeal on Hit It Hard game is the Bonus Board Freebies slot. You require to land the dice bonus element on the central position of the 3rd reel to activate it. Before the bonus play begins, the dice icon will change into a ten times multiplier wild, and hopefully grant you an excellent initial win.
The bonus board play is what you view above the reels, and you begin on the “Start” pointer. A die will turn over, and this rules out the number of steps you move, as well as the number of freebies you gain on the constant reels. You always will turn over a number between 1 and 6.
Every whirl on the constant reels can fall on multiplier wilds from 2x to 20x, and if you put this together with the sticky ten times multiplier wild in the center, you can gain from a 200 times multiplier put together here. The board play has twenty- three distinct spaces you can fall on, and every space grants you definite gains and attributes.
You can as well obtain additional actions on the board and attributes on the constant reels. The die will continue turning over as long as you keep achieving. Below is a full list of the gains you can anticipate from the bonus board game:
- Lucky Ballz – offers you four throws at a digital pachinko slot where you achieve assured multiplier awards.
- Super Ballz – you obtain infinite throws at a digital pachinko slot till you achieve the same value twice.
- Break the Bank – if you gather two keys and fall on the vault area, you can achieve up to 2,500 times your bet.
- Stacked Wilds – you gain three freebies, initially with piled wilds on reel two, then three and later on reels 2 and 3 simultaneously.
- Win turns – offers you ten freebies with assured multiplier wilds on reel three.
- Quantum Leap – permits you to progress more than five areas around the board at a go.
- Power Run – grants you each bonus attribute you pass on the board for six steps.
What is the game’s Jackpot (maximum win)?
There exists no continuous jackpot to win on Hit It Hard game. However, you can win some helpful payments from this slot. The maximum win is 2,500x your bet, which is pretty for an average to high volatility game. Take part with the topmost possible bet, and you stand a chance to pocket up to £250,000 on one spin.
We screened eight hundred and sixty four United Kingdom online casinos and located Hit It Hard in two hundred and sixteen of them. Ninety-three casinos placed Hit It Hard in their hallway. The average position in the casino hallways is 137.65 (Calculated for all the eight hundred and sixty four casinos). The SlotRank for Hit It Hard for the United Kingdom is forty.
Online Casinos You Can play Hit It Hard
You can take part in Hit It Hard for hard cash at any of the noted down casinos below: Slots Magic – 100% to £50 + 50BS
- Casino Land – 100% to £200
- Fun Casino – 50% to £499 + 100S
- Kassu – 100% to £300 + 300BS
- Genesis Casino – 100% to £100 + 300S
- CKCasino – 200% to £50 + 25S
- Casumo – 100% to £300
- Unibet – 200% to £200 + 190 FS
- Bwin – +100 Free Spins
- NetBet – 100% to £200 + 10VS
- Yeti Casino – 100% to £100 + 77ES
- TonyBet – 100% to £300 + 50ES
Hit It Hard is available on mobile and tablet. ELK Studios ensures that its games are optimized and fit for the handheld platforms. You can, therefore, participate on the go with your Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- Wild multipliers five times on reel three
- Dice bonus board slot with seven unique attributes
- Average to high volatility and 2,500 times potential
- Has no jackpot
Hit It Hard Features
Additional Free Spins, Betting Strategies, Bonus Game, Bonus symbols, FreeSpins, Multiplier, Random multiplier, Respin Wild, Respins, Stack, Wild
Classic style, Dice, Cherry, Lemon, Watermelon
Dark blue, Neon, Violet
Hit It Hard game is the sixth slot in ELK’s Classic sequel, and it sticks out from others by giving a feature wealthy in dice bonus board play, and also lots of multipliers. Activating the board slot is not that difficult, and you can anticipate a lot of distinct attributes when it takes place. The potential is cool, and any follower of retro games is likely to fall in love with what ELK has produced here.