Game of Gladiators is a 5 Reel 20 Fixed (1 coin) video slot with 5 base game features and a Free Spins Battle feature.
During the main game, the player can be randomly awarded one of five PRIMUS mystery features:
- FAME, a Gladiator symbol is selected, a bonus payout is awarded using the Battle Prize paintable.
- SPEAR ATTACK, 3 to 6 random wilds are added to the result.
- SWORD ATTACK, the first reel is duplicated 2 to 4 times.
- NET ATTACK, all Gladiator symbols of a kind are held, then there is a single respin.
- ENRAGED, two full expanded wilds are randomly added to the result.
The main Free Spins Battle feature is ENTER THE ARENA:
- 3 Scatters trigger the ENTER THE ARENA Battle Feature.
A player selects a Champion which replaces the base game scatter.
Each Champion has a different Victory Prize if they win.
Amazonia, or the Female Champion, will be awarded a bonus 20X to 100X wager multiplier. Spartacus, or the Male Champion, will be awarded another full Free Spins feature.
The feature ends after the second bonus game is completed, win or lose.
All Victory Prizes are additional prizes added to the feature total win.
The Champion wins the battle by defeating all opponent groups at the top of the reels.
The Champion loses the battle by allowing more than 11 opponents in total.
Champion scatters initiate attacks.
Prior to attacks, all Gladiators will be added in their like groups with most powerful on the right. As the groups grow, their value increases according to the Battle Prize paytable.
If the group is destroyed, then the player is awarded the Battle Prize in coins.
If there are two scatters, the second attack will be a 2X multiplier for the Battle Prize for the group attacked. If there are three scatters, the second will be 2X, and third will be a 3X multiplier for the Battle Prize for that group attacked. The free spins will continue endlessly until the battle is won or lost.
|Number of Reels||5|
|Number of Coins||1 (fixed, not visible to the player)|
|Number of Paylines||20 (fixed)|
|Denominations1:||0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.07, 0.08, 0.09, 0.10, 0.13, 0.18, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30, 0.35, 0.40, 0.45, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 2.00, 2.50, 3.00, 3.50, 4.00, 4.50, 5.00|
Default values are bolded.
|Minimum bet (*)||€0.20|
|Maximum bet (*)||€100.00|
|Maximum exposure (*)||€500,000 (Win Cap of 5000 x Total Bet)|
|Probability of maximum exposure||< 1 in 100,000,000|
|Free Game Support||Yes|
|Return to player configurations|
|Default RTP 1||96||94||91 2||87 2||84 2|
1 Default values may vary depending on the market.
2 Not applicable for operators licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.
Payline wins; coins won are multiplied by the amount of coins staked per line.
Battle Prize Paytable
Prizes are in coins and paid out once a Gladiator group has been eliminated from the battle. Value are related to the number of Gladiators of a kind are in the group. Secondary attacks have a 2X multiplier to the second group attacked. The third have a 3X multiplier to the third group attacked. Highlighted (group of 5) is the max capacity for PRIMUS – FAME.
WIN CALCULATION AND BETS:
1) Maximum wins are inclusive of the origin bet and based on the default bets for games
2) Underlined and bold values are default settings
3) Default settings can be changed by the operator
4) If the default settings/bets are altered, the maximum wins will be altered as well
1) All currency values relate to a currency multiplier of 1 which is accurate for EUR, USD, and GBP.
2) Other currencies, another multiplier might be used. For example: SEK has currency multiplier 10. All values related to currency should thus be multiplied by 10 for SEK. I.e. 10€ = $10 = £10 = SEK100.
3) A currency value is marked with an asterisk (*) next to the caption in all tables.