Cardiff City vs Hull City Match Review

Cardiff City vs Hull City Match Review

Posted on September 9, 2022 by in Football
Cardiff City vs Hull City Match Review

There is a minor change in the winning numbers of trust. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, goals in the English Football League and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. In football, all the players need to perform. Do not forget to take some risks in the betting.

Latest performance

Cardiff City played six games and won 1 time. The same side also failed in three games on the other side. Hull City also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games, and one match did not leave any result. Here is head-to-head information.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-1 in favour of Hull City. So, the same side will put some pressure on the other team.

Predictions

Cardiff City picked 41% chances to win. On the other side, Hull City also gained a 29% chance to win. The remaining 30% chances will go to a draw match. There is a significant change in the predictions of teams. Cardiff City showed more percentage than Hul City. Here are the goals in the English Football league.

Goals in the English Football League

Cardiff City played 4 games in the English Football League and won 2 times. They failed in one game, and one match did not take any side.

The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 2 also. Romaine scored 2 goals.

If we talk about the other team, Hull City took part in 4 games and won 0 times. They scored 4 goals and conceded 9 also. Oscar scored 7 goals.

Results in the last six games

Cardiff City : W,L,LL,D,D

Hull City : W,W,L,L,L,D

There is a big difference between the performance of teams. So, you can take any decision from these results.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to maintain the latest squads.

Betting Odds

Cardiff City picked a 19/20 betting price versus 31/10 for the other team. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Statistics

Cardiff City failed in the last couple of games. So, beating the other side in this game will not be easy. Betting tips are also favouring Hull City.

Betting Tips

Hull is a better team to win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match. Here is the conclusion of the team.

Conclusion

I tried my best to explain all the significant features of the game. If you still have an issue, you can change your mind anytime. According to results and performance in the last couple of seasons, Hull City is a better team to win the game. We made these predictions very accurately. However, no one is responsible for failing or winning the game. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.

Recent News
Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

February 7, 2023

Online Casino Slots Guide

Online Casino Slots Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Sports Betting Guide

Online Sports Betting Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites