Cadiz is a minor best side of two teams. They can win this game without any pressure. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Cadiz played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches. On the other side, Elche played six games and failed in 4 matches. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
I have checked that these couple of sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Cadiz. That is the reason to choose this side for better results.
If we see the predictions of teams, the Cadiz picked a 50% chance to win. On the other hand, Elche also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced yellow cards. Yes, Elche faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Cadiz also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Cadiz played 6 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 13 also. Lucas scored 2 goals for the side.
On the other side, Elche also took part in 7 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Teys scored 6 goals and conceded 18 also. Milla scored 3 goals for the side.
Elche did not win even a single game in the last six games of Spanish La Liga.
Cadiz has more chances to win the game. That is the reason to give them more betting prices as compared to Elce. let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Elche can draw this game. The other expected result is to win the game by a minor margin.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you get and compare more data. You have checked that Elche did not win even a single game in the last some matches. On the other side, Cadiz did well in head-to-head and in the overall result. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Cadiz for better results. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. we made this prediction on past data.
September 6, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 29, 2023
August 23, 2023