Burnley vs Bristol City Match Review

Burnley vs Bristol City Match Review

Posted on November 16, 2023 by in Football
Burnley vs Bristol City Match Review

Bristol City played a lot of games in the English Football League. They showed better results in the recent matches. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in English Football League. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions.

Latest performance

Burnley played six games and won 2 times. The same side also succeeded in drawing 4 games. On the other hand, Bristol City also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game, and one match did not take any side.

Results in the last six games

Burnley : W,W,D,D,D,D

Bristol City : W,W,W,W,L,D

Both teams have a lot of changes in wins. So, we can prefer Bristol City as a better side. Here is head-to-head data.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in December 2015. The final result was 4-0 in favor of Burnley. It is a considerable change in the performance.


Burnley picked 51% chances to win. Conversely, Bristol City also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 26% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Burnley played 4 games and won 1 time. The same side succeeded in drawing three games also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also. Jay scored 4 goals.

On the other side, Bristol City also participated in 5 games and won 1. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing 2 also. All the players posted 10 goals and conceded 11 also. Conway scored 5 goals.


Both teams did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to predictions, the winning lineup will remain the same.

Red and Yellow cards

Burnley faced 2 yellow cards and one red card from 2 players. On the other side, Bristol City also faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. Here is more data for you.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the betting price of teams. Burnley picked an 8/13 betting price versus 4/1 for another side. The remaining 3/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of teams.


Both sides scored in the last couple of games. It is a piece of good news for all viewers.

Betting Tips

We are expecting the same results from the two teams. Both teams will do 2.5 average goals. All the tips are made on behalf of past data.


I tried to prepare all data according to the viewers’ demands. All teh data have been taken from reliable sources. If you still have any issues, you can search for more details. At the end of the task, I am in favor of Bristol City. They did well in head-to-head and in recent matches. We are not responsible for any loss in betting.

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites