Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leicester City Match Review

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leicester City Match Review

Posted on September 3, 2022 by in Football
Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leicester City Match Review

Brighton and Hove Albion will play its first game in English Premier League. Both teams would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the game.

Latest performance

Brighton and Hove Albion played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one, and the other game did not leave any result. On the other side, Leicester City also participated in six games and won 1 time. The remaining one game did not leave any result.

Latest Results

Brighton and Hove Albion : W,W,W,W,L,D

Leicester City : W,L,L,L,L,D

Albion is a better side from this performance. They can also win this game with a heavy margin. Here are predictions and head-to-head results.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-1. So, no one has an advantage over the other side. Here are the predictions for the game.

Predictions

Brighton and Hove Albion picked 51% chances to win. On the other hand, Leicester City also has a 25% chance of winning. The remaining 24% chances will go to a draw match.

Brighton and Hove Albion and Leicester City Goals

In the English Premier League, Brighton and Hove Albion played 2 games and won 1 time. They scored 1 goal and conceded 0 also. Pascal scored 3 goals from its side.

On the other side, Leicester City also participated in 2 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in a couple of games.

Leicester City scored 3 goals and conceded 6 also. James scored 2 goals for the team.

Red and Yellow cards

Pascal faced 2 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, James also faced an exact number of cards in the recent games. So, no one has any advantage over the other side.

Squads

Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to dates, the winning side will not change its lineup.

Betting Odds

Albion picked a 17/20 betting price versus the 7/2 betting price of other teams. Moreover, 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of teams.

Statistics

Both teams succeeded to do score in the last back-to-back 7 games.

Betting Tips

These couple of teams have the same chances of winning the game. At the same time, both teams will do scores in this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to explain all the significant features of the game. If you still have any issues, you can change your mind to the other side. Brighton and Hove Albion are the best sides to win this game. They remained undefeated more times than the other teams. We made these predictions very carefully. No one is responsible for a loss or wins in betting.

Recent News
Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

Best Casino Apps UK in 2023

February 7, 2023

Online Casino Slots Guide

Online Casino Slots Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Sports Betting Guide

Online Sports Betting Guide

February 7, 2023

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites