Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Crystal Palace Betting Review – 15th January

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Crystal Palace Betting Review – 15th January

Posted on December 13, 2021 by in Football
Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Crystal Palace Betting Review - 15th January

Albion and Crystal Palace are going to play an important game. I will try my best to explain the major elements of the game. If you have any experience, then you need to apply here. It has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, squads, and odds. English Premier League is quite a different season than all the other formats.

Latest Performance

Both sides played six games and release different results. Brighton and Hove Albion failed in one game and five matches did not release any result. On the other hand, Crystal Palace also took part in six contests to remain well in two. The remaining games did not release any results.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in September 2021. We failed to find any result. The match ended by leaving the result of 1-1.

Squads

No one has declared the final squad. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to our experience, there will not be any change in the last squad.

Predictions

If we compare predictions, then Crystal Palace picked only 22% chances to carry the day. On the other side, Hove Albion also gained 49% chances to win. The remaining 29% chances went into the draw.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Brighton and Hove Albion played seven games and won two times. They scored six goals and conceded 8 also. Neal Maupay was the best scorer with six goals.

On the other side, Crystal Palace also played eight games and won single. The entire side posted 9 goals and conceded 15 also. Conor was the best player with six goals.

What are the best spots for betting?

Betway, Betfair, bet365, and Purewin are the major spots for betting. If you have any experience, then you have to apply.

What are the time and date?

Amex stadium is ready to hose the game. You can get exclusive coverage from 19:00. It will play on 15th January.

The player with red and yellow cards

Shane faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Duffy also faced five yellow cards and 0 red. There is not any different in this sector.

Results in last six games

Brighton and Hove Albion : D,L,D,L,D,L

Crystal Palace : D,L,D,W,W,L

Betting Odds & Tips

Brighton and Hove Albion picked 1.83 rates ( Bet365), 1.84 (Betway), and 1.82 by the Purwin.

On the other hand, Crystal Palace gained 3.62 (Bet365), 3.40 (Betway), and 3.55 by the Pure win.

Conclusion

It is clear from the above detail. Crystal Palace remained well in four matches. On the other side, Brighton and Hove Albion did not win even a single game. So, we are in favor of Crystal Palace.

Online Casinos

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Stars Casino

Stars Casino: Get $100 bonus cash + 200 bonus spins

Top Online Bingo sites