There is not any difference in predictions. Aston Villa and Brentford are major teams in English Premier League. I will try my best to analyze the profiles of the two teams. After reading the descriptions, you will be able to make the best predictions. It has consisted of the latest performance, head to head, betting odds & tips.
Brentford played six games and won only one match. On the other hand, Aston Villa also took part in the same number of matches to claim three wins. It is the major difference between the two teams.
Head to Head
Both the teams did not release any result. In English premier league 2021, no one succeeded. The match ended without any result.
Brentford picked 35%chances to win. On the other hand, Aston Villa also gained 37% chances to carry the day. The remaining 28% chances did not take any side.
Both the teams did not declare the final squad. We have to wait till the start of the match.
In the English Premier League, Brentford played seven games and won only two. They posted 8 goals and conceded 9. Ivan was the best player with four goals.
Aston Villa played seven matches win in two. They failed in five matches also. The whole side posted 7 goals and conceded 13. Ollie Watkin posted four goals from its side.
What is the date and time of the match?
The match is scheduled to play on 2nd January 2021. Brentford Community Stadium is ready to host it. You can get an update from 19:00.
What are the major spots for betting?
Purewin, Betway, Betfair, and Bet365 are major spots for betting. Do not forget to apply your own experience.
Results in last six games
Brentford : D,L,D,L,W,D
Aston Villa : W,L,D,D,W,W
Player with red and Yellow cards
Sergi from Brentford faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Mathew also faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red.
Betting Odds & Tips
Brentford picked 1.73 rates ( Bet365), 1.74 (Betway), and 1.42 by the Purwin.
On the other hand, Aston Villa gained 3.62 (Bet365), 3.40 (Betway), and 3.55 by the Pure win.
The above detail showed that there is a large difference in performance. Aston Villa remained undefeated in three matches and Brentford in 1 from the last six games. So, Aston Villa is the better side.
July 3, 2022
July 1, 2022