Blackpool and Swansea will play an actual game in the English Football League 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, English Football League goals, odds, ends, and final results. After reading the detail, you will be able to make predictions.
Blackpool played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games, won the match, and took no side. Whereas Swansea also took part in six games and failed 3 times. The same side also succeeded in drawing three matches.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each in March 2022. The final result was 1-0 in favor of Blackpool. It is an absolute difference in the performance of teams.
The match is scheduled to play on 13th August 2022. It is the 2nd important game of the English Football League 2022 championship. You can get all updates here. Here are the predictions for the match.
Blackpool picked 40% chances to win. On the other side, Swansea also gained a 31% chance of winning. The remaining 29% chances will go to draw games—predictions made on behalf of English Football League matches.
Goals in English Football League
In the English Football League, Blackpool played one game and remained undefeated. They scored 1 goal and conceded 0 also. Callum scored one goal.
Swansea also took part in a single game and succeeded in drawing it. They scored one goal and conceded 1 also. Harry scored one goal.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
If we see the expected odds by knowing the predictions, Blackpool picked a 5/4 betting price versus 9/4 for other teams. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to draw games.
Who will win?
According to data from teams, Blackpool is slightly better at winning this game. Moreover, no one will do a couple of goals.
According to the game tips, we expect that both sides will not get any score in the game.
Results in the last six games
Blackpool : W,W,L,L,L,D
Swansea : L,L,L,D,D,D
So, we have seen that Swansea did not win even a single game. There is a complete difference in the results last.
Red and Yellow cards
Kenneth faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Joel from Swansea also met 2 yellow cards and one red card. It is not any different in this department.
After reading all the above data, it is not a big deal to declare the best side; yes, Blackpool has more chances to win. We compared the data and found this result. Moreover, all the betting was made on behalf of past data. It would be best if you took some risks in this game. In the last six games, Swansea also succeeded in drawing the game but unfortunately did not win.
October 4, 2022
October 3, 2022
October 2, 2022
October 1, 2022
October 1, 2022