For those who are somehow still unaware of the term Bitcoin, it is a cryptocurrency – an online currency in plain words. Bitcoin is the highest valued cryptocurrency by the date. It recently crossed the $4000 mark. Bitcoin originated in 2008. It was not a mainstream concept initially. But over the years, it has struck everyone in awe through its exponential value gain. The last thousand dollars were gained in a matter of months.
There were days when Bitcoin was being used for money laundering and other illegal purposes. But, as of recent times, it has become not only a valuable currency but also a significant entity. Bitcoin owes its hike mainly to the online gaming. It was only when the casinos of Las Vegas started the Bitcoin Gambling, that Bitcoin began its ascent. It was earlier used to buy smaller items from the casinos. Today, the online gambling realm had accepted Bitcoin as the payment mode.
With the rise of Bitcoin, the online gaming hosts sensed a great scope of Bitcoin in online gambling. Bitcoin provides ease in immediate withdrawals and deposits. Bitcoin makes the management of bank payments very simpler. It can be seen as a solid reason for an abundant rise in the customer count. There has been a threefold increase in the number of gaming sites over the past three months.
The analysts say that it is hard to predict the future of Bitcoin as a mainstream currency. But, it definitely is a perfect fit for the online gaming industry. Bitcoin Gambling is highly beneficial for the operators of online gaming services. Even if seen from a business perspective, it is equally beneficial for the players as well. It is not wrong to say that future of Bitcoin is secured as a gambling currency, if not the mainstream currency.
The technology used in Bitcoin is what serves as its advantage. Its technology makes it optimal for all the participants including the customers, operators and the affiliates. All said is folly without some solid validity. Following are a few benefits of Bitcoin and the reasons for its flourishing in the gambling industry:-
- If you are setting up an online gaming portal, then you have to go through many sophisticated procedures. This industry works through fiat, in terms of market, time, operation expenses, and even setup costs. But, with Bitcoin as your gaming currency, it is much simpler.
- The best part of Bitcoin Gambling is that the fee on the transaction is negligible or even zero in some cases. This is the reason why the operators may offer higher prizes and better chances. Usual transactions impose heavy fees for your own money.
- The casinos running on Bitcoin can attract the players with ease. BItcoin’s usage depends only upon your internet connection. It can be used from anywhere by anyone. This can help the operators to expand their reach to different customers.
- Bitcoin also offers a safe transaction. The deposits and withdrawals once done are irreversible. There cannot be any chargebacks which usually was a drawback for online gaming operators due to several frauds. There are also several unique methods to compete with any alleged fraud cases.
- The last but not the least – there is no need for a gambling license! This will serve as a great advantage. It is yet to receive an official status of currency. Until then, you won’t need a license to gamble.
Among these promising benefits, there are few things to look after. Firstly, there might be a possibility that you would be denied of some of these gambling platforms on Bitcoin. The reason is the regulations and laws at some places. Secondly, Spain has made it mandatory for the gaming/ gambling sites to obtain a license if they are prone to use Bitcoin for transactions.
It can be clearly perceived that Bitcoin Gambling will be at its apex in the coming years. The gambling enthusiasts should definitely try these platforms. The merits of Bitcoin will benefit the players to a great extent. Crypto Games, a leading website for online gaming, supports numerous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, DogeCoin, etc. It also offers all kinds of gambling games including the popular Dice, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker, Plinko, and Lottery. If you are a fan of gambling and want to enjoy the benefits of this cryptocurrency.